****

I got up at about 8:00 a.m, I started hanging the few picture frames we had up. "Morning Jordan" Kelsey said quietly walking by. "Morning Kels, Any plans for today?" "Only thing I need to do is some job searching, I mean I could get my job at applebees  again." she said.++++++++++++++++ I started walking towards the kitchen stopping at the stove, while pulling a pan out I said " Well Kels It's a big ass city, there will be tons of job opportunities, Hey can you grab me the eggs and bacon out of the fridge there.?"  "Yeah here, Sooo you and Cassie got any plans?" She asked me with a smile " Im going to be dropping Cassie off at soccer camp for 2:00 and she get's done at 6:00 p.m, It gives her a chance to meet friends before school starts." "mmmmmm I smell Bacon!!! It smells so good in here mom" Cassie said with a yawn and big stretch. "It's almost done" I say as I smack Kelsey's hand before she can steal a piece of bacon. "HEEY" she says in a squeak while cassie and I stand there giggling. "Okay ladies Breakfast is served." I announce.

***

It was 1:00 p.m when I told Cassie to go get her shin guards,cleats, and mouth guard. Kelsey had left an hour after we finished breakfast and told me she would pick Cassie up at 6 to give me time to look around our neighborhood and even the city. "MOM!!! How do I look?" Cassie says jumping up and down. "You look like a professional! I can't believe you will be in school, playing sports, and meeting friends. Your growing up to fast baby girl!!" I say with a tear escaping me. "Don't be sad mommy" she says with glossy eyes "Cass, I'm not sad. I'm so very happy! These are happy tears, I just want you to have a great childhood, and to be happy." I told her. I'm such a sap.. "I love you mom" she says while hugging me tight. "I love you infinity and beyond baby girl... Lets go before we are late for your first practice."

We got there at 1:45, giving Cassie 25 minutes to meet the coaches and her teammates. I told her coach Kelsey will be there to pick her up, left the coach our cell phone numbers, and said my see you later's. I hopped up in my truck and drove the mile and a half home to park my truck. It's easier to get around the city on a motorcycle, not to mention much easier to find a parking spot. So I opened the garage, throw my leg over the seat, and started my baby up. I backed out of the garage and headed off to my first destination which was a gym I had seen 2 blocks over.

SAINTS GYM, It said in big bold letters along the top of the building. I pulled into the parking lot off the side of the building. The gym looked pretty big. When I walked out in front of the building I could already see the punching bags back behind the boxing mats, that's all I needed to see though they had every other thing a gym would have for workouts. That's the one constant thing I have made sure to keep doing since I left 6 years ago. I like to hit things or people, I use what Bear taught me to get us some extra cash, meaning I enter fights in the streets or in the underground.

I opened the door to the gym and entered, with the ding of the bell the few people inside turned my way, one in particular started toward me. She had a short pixie cut with brown hair, blonde highlights. She is thin and stand's about 3 inches taller than me so she probably stands 5'7, very pretty. "Hey! you're a new face, what can I do for you?" She says in a cheeky tone! "Hi, I'm new to the area, looking for a gym were I can mainly hit the bags and possibly spar with people once in a while, and also do some workout's." I answered back "Well you certainly came to the right gym! I'm Danicka!" She says holding her hand out for me to shake  "Jordan" I say shaking her hand in return. "Follow me and I'll get you all signed up, We are 24/7 with a key card for after hours, doors lock at 8." Danicka said as we walked to the front desk.

The monthly bill with option for trainer and sparing practice is 55 dollars a month, which is a pretty good deal. After I filled the paper work out Danicka showed me around, The gym had 2 floors, this floor and then a basement floor downstairs, It is pretty fucking big, the locker rooms men's and woman's are on the ground floor. I'm definitely excited about it being 24/7. I said thank's and headed back out toward my bike. I sat on my bike and checked the time, It was 4:10. I was there for awhile.

 I pulled out of the gym parking lot and drove about half a mile down that same road when I came up to a bar which was called The Louisville Saints Bar, The whole front parking lot was lined up with motorcycles along with some trucks and cars further back in the lot. Saints bar and Saints gym, god I think I remember my uncle saying something about A Saints MC, what was it? Well I'll stop for a drink on my way back home, for now I really wanna check out the city. 

Traffic was pretty backed up, I'm kinda regretting driving around the city at this hour. Though I'm pretty glad now, I pulled off to the side and found the first place I wan't to take Cassie to. A beautiful park with a large lake off of it, even has a beach area and not to far down boat docks. Yes I'm so excited to show her, maybe we can go Saturday! Pulling back onto the road, I decided I'd drive down a few random one way roads, where I've come up on a pretty big crowd of people bunching down a alley way. As I was passing the crowd in the alley, I saw that they were all waiting to get in a extremely big brick building, I read on the red neon sign THE RODEO SHOW, I'll have to see what that is, I thought to myself while continuing to drive by. I got to the end of the road and stopped at the stop sign. I checked the time, I had been driving around for a couple hours, so I think I'm gonna head back to the Louisville saints bar for a quick drink and then head home.

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!! :)