THE GARDEN

They are both wearing black tuxedos but unfortunately Kibum's father passed away few years ago so there is no one who could lead him to Jonghyun who is waiting next to wedding altar and next to him is an official from their local register office. Luckily for Kibum he has two best friends on the whole planet who are ready to lead him to the altar. The music starts to Suho patted Taemin's back to show him to go to his daddy while throwing rose petals on ground. Meanwhile Kris is trying to keep their little boys on their seats which is really hard job. The littles keep standing up and wants to explore this place and Kris is holding Baekhyun in his lap while pushing his other littles back to sit down.

Taemin is throwing the rose petals how his mommy taught him and then stops next to his daddy. Minho and Onew leaded Kibum in between them to the altar and Jonghyun grabs hand of his adorable soon-to-be-husband. The official started to speak but Jonghyun can't focus on him. He keeps staring on Kibum and can't wait for their honeymoon. They are going to spend one week on Maldives and they won't leave the bed. In few minutes they are legally married and have their first kiss as husband and husband. Everyone is happily applauding and Kibum is blushing while throwing the bouquet. To Kris's shock Suho caught it and yelled on top of his lungs while the littles run around them in circles because their caregivers are too busy.

Now it is time for the wedding feast. Everyone sat around a long table and servants started to bring food. They are eating and the guests are cooing over the cute couple with theirs little who is being feed by them. Suho winked on Kibum as a thanks for throwing the bouquet to him and Kibum winked back. Suho told him that he wants to get married too but Kris is a coward. Maybe that now Suho will be able to coax him into getting married.

After the feast Kibum and Jonghyun are enjoying their first dance as married couple and soon others join them on the dance floor. Few girls almost fight only to get to Minho and Onew is sitting alone while drinking champagne and watching over Taemin who is asleep in his stroller. The little one is exhausted from such a huge day and from his job as flower boy. Suddenly someone stopped next to them and Onew lifted his head. In front of him is standing very beautiful girl and she is smiling.

"Do you want to dance?"

Onew looked around and then pointed on himself and the girl nodded. He got up and nervously holds her small hand while leading her on the dance floor.

"By the way I am Park Hwan Hee."

He nodded and introduced himself and then quickly remembers what Kibum taught him about dancing. He is nervously smiling on her and they are slowly dancing. Minho showed him thumb up and Onew is thinking if he can touch her. He has never been asked by a girl like that and thinks if he should speak about something. Suddenly she grabs his hand and put his hand on her shoulder. Onew smiles a bit and starts to really enjoy dancing with this nice girl. The party lasts very long, until two in the morning but only Kibum and Jonghyun stay in the garden for such a long time. Taemin is fast asleep in his crib, Onew went somewhere with Hwan Hee and Kris, Suho and their littles stay over the night.

The music isn't playing anymore, the band left few hours ago but Kibum and Jonghyun are still dancing. Kibum put his head on Jonghyun's chest and Jonghyun has his arms wrapped around his husband. They are slowly dancing on the empty dance floor and Jonghyun is kissing Kibum's cheek from time to time. Words can't describe how much he loves his husband or Taemin. After a while they go inside and stopped in nursery for a while. Their perfect angel is sleeping peacefully and doesn't even know that his mommy and daddy give a courage to homosexuals in South Korea.

Jonghyun carefully picked up their little cupcake and presses the small body to his chest. They go in their bedroom and laid Taemin on their bed. Then the pair takes a short bath and finally got under covers with their baby between them. This place is so calm and full of love that it is almost shining and it makes dark Seoul a bit better place. Of course that there are still many people who hates them and spread mean things about Jonghyun and Kibum but the rumors can't ruin this happy family.

★THE END★

.

.

.

Don't be sad and read my other books but here is something to make you smile:

I can imagine SHINee handing their baby over to Suho - 

Me on every family reunion - 

And also this gold - I pee in my pants while laughing every time I watch this 😂