🧸 20

Kibum is standing in front of a big mirror in his and Jonghyun's bathroom, yes they are sharing one bedroom now but they had to make the walk in closet bigger to fix all their clothes inside. He is staring on his reflexion and then chuckled because Taemin is getting ready to fight with his twin in the mirror. Kibum picked up his baby and goes in their bedroom. Their outfits are waiting for them and Kibum gulped. Is this the best idea? It has been one month since Jonghyun proposed to him and today they are going to get married. Or aren't they?

Kibum nervously plays with his engagement ring and sighed. Luckily Jonghyun has a special sense and walked in the bedroom. He wrapped his arms around Kibum's waist and kissed him on side of his neck.

"Are we doing the right thing? What if our wedding ruins everything?"

Jonghyun squeezed him tighter and smiled.

"We are together for such a long time that getting married is only a formality."

Kibum nodded but still feels nervous. What if he is going to ruin their relationship? He knows that sometimes he is such an annoying diva and he also commands everyone too often.

"I am in love with you since seeing you for the first time. Nothing can ruin my love for you."

Kibum feels tears starting to gathering in his eyes and Jonghyun kissed his cheeks.

"We are the perfect partners for each other. We are like halves of an orange and together we are creating one extra sweet thing. And also don't forget about our small addition."

Jonghyun turned to Taemin who is trying to climb on bed and helped him by pushing his bum up on the soft surface. Taemin giggled happily and stands up on his shaky legs only to start jumping up and down. He isn't jumping very high but Kibum is still worried and picked him up. The baby angrily kicked his thin legs but calmed down when his mommy pushed him to rest on his chest. Kibum laid his head on Taemin's small back and smiled on Jonghyun. They are perfect family.

Kibum goes to put on a bit of make up and Jonghyun is getting dressed in his suit. Taemin is going to be their flower boy and Kibum bought a perfect dress for him so everyone's heart is going to melt. Jonghyun combed Taemin's hair and then diapered him. It isn't so easy to dress him in the dress but then Jonghyun has to hold his heart. His baby is simply too cute to handle.

 His baby is simply too cute to handle

THE DRESS

Jonghyun is cooing over his cuteness and Taemin is sucking on his fingers. Jonghyun sat Taemin in his crib and goes to check if is everything ready.

Their wedding is small one, only for the closest friends and family. The garden around their house is ready for such a famous wedding and it looks gorgeous.

 The garden around their house is ready for such a famous wedding and it looks gorgeous