🧸 14

Kibum's new fashion collection is going to be on Paris Fashion week and Kibum as owner of the fashion brand need to fly there. He isn't sure about leaving for a whole week but he can't let down his company and all the people who worked hard. Kibum needs to go there and it means that Jonghyun, Onew and Minho are now in charge of taking care of their little baby.

Jonghyun drove Kibum to the airport and helped him with bags. Then came the hard part - saying goodbye. They can't kiss but they at least hug each other. Kibum is on edge of tears because he is leaving his baby for whole seven days. He would like to take Taemin with him but it isn't possible because he is going to be very busy. Kibum waved to Jonghyun for the last time and then boarded the plane. Jonghyun drives back home and he is greeted by Taemin's hysterical crying who has just found out that his mommy is gone. Onew walked to Jonghyun and quickly handed him to the main daddy.

"I don't know how to fix this."

Jonghyun smiled sadly on his poor baby and carried him in the kitchen. Taemin is same as his mommy so a piece of good sweet chocolate should work. Jonghyun is holding him on his hip and uses his free hand to open door of a kitchen cabinet where should be some chocolate. Suddenly the baby cried out in pain. Jonghyun has no idea how but he somehow hit Taemin's head with door of the kitchen cabinet. He immediately hissed in anger because this isn't good. Jonghyun kissed the boo-boo and takes few cubes of ice and pressed them on the red spot. Taemin is crying but calmed down a bit because of his daddy's kisses. Jonghyun blows on the red mark and cleaned Taemin's face with a wet napkin. Soon Minho and Onew appeared and decided to cook some breakfast. When they started to eat Jonghyun has one thing which they need to discuss.

"I am going to shoot my new movie even during nights so I can't take care of him the whole time."

Onew is stuffing his mouth with food and nodded. He is too busy with his phone to realize what does his friend say.

"Okay then we will split the five working days. I am taking today, Minho you are going to have next two days and Onew you will have the last two days. And we will spend weekend together."

Onew and Minho weren't ready to hear that they will need to babysit the baby but it is too late. Jonghyun picked up the baby out of his highchair and carried him upstairs to dress him.

OUTFIT

OUTFIT

Taemin is ready and Jonghyun got dressed in a navy blue suit and then packed diaper bag for the baby and added some toys to keep his baby boy busy while he works.

Jonghyun rushes in his car and sat Taemin in his car seat and started to drive. Jonghyun doesn't know how to feel about taking Taemin with him. He is excited and nervous and worried. But maybe that this is how every parents feel. They arrived and Jonghyun takes Taemin out of the car and tightly holds his hand. He is scared that maybe Taemin could get lost in the crowd so he is tightly squeezing his small hand. Everyone is staring on the famous, handsome man who is leading his little one in an elevator. Taemin is looking around with wide eyes on the tall people in suits around him and wants to explore this huge place. Jonghyun is holding his hand tightly and keeps him close and starts to head toward his office. Everyone is cooing on the cute angel who is pitter-pattering behind Jonghyun and the cute backpack is jumping up and down on his back.

 Everyone is cooing on the cute angel who is pitter-pattering behind Jonghyun and the cute backpack is jumping up and down on his back

BACKPACK

Jonghyun leaded his baby in his office and closed the door behind them.

"Here is where daddy works."

Taemin looks around and finds this place boring. There are no toys until Jonghyun opened his backpack and put his toys on coffee table. Taemin sat down and started to play on his tablet. Jonghyun smiled and turned on his computer to read mails which he received since yesterday. Taemin is coloring a coloring book with Pusheen on his tablet and when he started to feel thirty his daddy miraculously got up and handed him sippy cup filled with orange juice. Taemin started to drink and then turned back to the tablet. After a while Jonghyun has a meeting so he checks Taemin's diaper and they head to the meeting room. Jonghyun put a headphones on Taemin's head so the little can play on the tablet without disturbing them and the meeting started. Jonghyun is speaking about the new movies which they are planing for next quarter. He is bouncing Taemin on his knee while speaking and few ladies are melting because of the cute little boy. Taemin is getting restless because he doesn't want to sit still for so many hours. Jonghyun is listening to a man who is speaking about sales of their movies and leaned closer to the diaper bag where are few snacks. He opened bag of potato chips and takes few before handing it to Taemin. Finally the meeting ended and they can go to have lunch. Jonghyun takes Taemin in his most favorite restaurant and ordered for them. Soon they are eating, Jonghyun is eating while Taemin is messily fighting with his burger. After the lunch they came back in the office and Jonghyun laid Taemin on a sofa which is standing in corner of the office and Taemin takes a nap. Jonghyun is silently answering more mails and reads more contracts before Taemin woke up with a startled cry because he doesn't know this place. Jonghyun hurries to him and sat him in his lap while he sent his assistant to heat up a bottle of formula for the baby. She is back in few minutes and Jonghyun holds the bottle for him while Taemin drinks. After his regular drink the little starts to run around the office and plays with his CEO Barbie.

After few more hours they can finally leave but Taemin is too tired so his daddy has to carry him to their car. The little one fell asleep during ride home and so his daddy carefully carried him in his nursery and tucked him in his crib. Jonghyun can finally get rid of his suit and changed into more comfortable clothes because now he has to manage to cook some delicious lunch for his little one and for his two friends who are soon coming back home too. Jonghyun goes in the kitchen and put on Kibum's pink apron. He sighed and looked around on all the pots and sharp knifes and more things which he has no idea how to use.

"Lets do this!"