🧸 9

Today Taemin is happy right after waking up. He is going to see Nini! Jonghyun had really hard time during changing his diaper but then finally managed to close the diaper and carried him downstairs to have breakfast. It is impossible for Taemin to sit still in his highchair and he is whining a bit because his mommy is bothering him with food. When he finished his food it is time for a bath and then he got fresh diaper. Kibum is searching for best outfit for his baby because they are going to visit Kris and Suho Wu, his little one has to be cute. It is hard to dress him because Taemin is squirming in his hold and wants to see Nini really quickly. Kibum got him in car and drives to Wu's house while Taemin is laughing the whole time.

They arrived and Kris greeted them with wide smile on his face.

"Suho is shopping so we will be alone."

Kibum nodded and grabs Taemin's hand. They walked inside and Kris leaded them outside where his babies have huge playground. His littles are playing and Taemin watches the new boys and then hided behind his mommy's back because he doesn't know these people. Moreover this blond man next to them is HUGE. Taemin peeked on the man and sees that he is smiling on him and he blushed. Kibum strokes back off his baby and kneeled down in front of him.

"Taemin, why don't you play with them? There is Nini."

Taemin hesitantly looked up and really sees Nini running toward him but there are also many other littles running with him. The lanky giant is next to Taemin as the first one and scared him. The little hides behind his mommy again and clutches his hand. He doesn't like this place but there is his best friend. Jongin strokes his hair and then smiled.

"Minnie!"

Taemin smiled and grabs waiting hand of his friend. Jongin starts to run with Taemin toward the playground and one grumpy boy watches them with an angry glare. Kyungsoo loves his new brother Jongin and now this boy is stealing him. Meanwhile Jongin and Taemin reached the swings and Taemin sat down. Jongin starts to push the swing and Taemin is happily giggling. He is so overjoyed that he has his friend back and they are having fun. Also Chanyeol, Tao and Xiumin have eyes only for the new cute friend. Kyungsoo feels like his blood is boiling with anger because they are his brothers, they should play only with Kyungsoo! Only his annoying baby brother Baekhyun is sitting in the sandbox next to him and babbles something. Kyungsoo got up from the sand and heads to the swings. Jongin doesn't even look at him and only pushes Taemin who is swinging and his hair is flying in the air. Kyungsoo frowns even more and then patted Jongin's shoulder to get his attention.

"Nini, I wanna swing too."

Jongin barely looked at him and shrugged.

"I am busy."

He continues swinging Taemin and Kyungsoo stomped his foot few times. Suddenly his anger took over his body and Kyungsoo roughly pushed Taemin. The poor little fell down on the ground and got the wind knocked out of him.

"Kyungsoo!"

Jongin gasped and kneeled down on ground next to Taemin who is desperately trying to breathe and Chanyeol runs to get his daddy. Kris and Kibum don't understand what is the panicking boy saying and then run behind him to the swings.

"Taemin!"

Kibum almost starts to cry when he spotted his baby lying on the ground. He immediately picked up his crying baby and starts to pat his back. Taemin hugs his mommy around neck and cries more because his back hurts and he got scared. Jongin is crying too and pointed at his brother who pushed his best friend. Kris glared on Kyungsoo and grabbed his wrist.

"What have you done?!"

Jongin makes grabby hands toward his daddy and he immediately picked up his crying little. Kris is holding Jongin on his hip and drags Kyungsoo back in the house.

"After appa gets home you are going to be punished! How could you hurt Taemin?"

Kris sat him down on chair in the corner and goes to Kibum who is trying to soothe his crying little. Kibum pulled out sippy cup with juice out of their diaper bag and handed it to Taemin. The little starts to drink and slowly calmed down. His back still hurts but at least he can breathe now. Kibum is rubbing his back and feels really sad that his playdate went so bad, maybe that it is time to leave. Kibum got up with almost sleeping Taemin in his arms and put him in his car seat. Kris runs behind them and apologizes countless times because he is so sorry that his little did something so bad. Kibum calmed him down because his baby isn't hurt seriously, Taemin was scared and Kibum himself panicked but knows that Taemin isn't in danger and that's all what matters. Kibum is driving home while Taemin takes a nap and when they arrived home the mommy carried his baby inside. Jonghyun is sitting on couch and watches TV but immediately got up after seeing his two most favorite persons in whole universe.

"Why are you back so early?"

Kibum said him what happened and Jonghyun takes his little baby. He cooed at his sleeping angel and sat him down on couch. Taemin is slowly waking up and rubs his cheek against shoulder of his daddy. Taemin's back still hurts but his daddy's soft hand which is running up and down over his skin is making the things better. Taemin is falling asleep again with his head resting on Jonghyun's chest because of the nice smell of his daddy and listens to his calm heartbeat. Kibum is quietly chatting with Jonghyun because they know that their baby is sleepy and wait until they are sure that he is sound asleep and then the proud daddy carefully laid him down in his crib. Taemin's hand curled around his stuffed soft bunny and he sighed happily. It was good to play with Nini again but being with his mommy and daddy still feels the best.