A/N and chapter 4

Mackenzie's P.O.V

"Mrs. White?" the doctor said.

My mom nodded and walked up to him. "I'm sorry to tell you this but unfortunately your husband didn't make it, his body stopped working and he couldn't make it, we tried our best, i'm sorry for your loss." Was what the doctor said.. Tears were rolling down my face i looked at mommy and she was screaming and crying, i hated seeing her cry... Hours later me, mommy, and my 2 brothers, JC and Daniel, had to say our goodbyes to daddy so they could take him away and prepare him for the funeral... My 2 brothers went up first, they went next to his bed and didn't say anything, they just looked at him and cried. Then it was mommy she went up to him and cried for 10 minutes, she looked at my daddy and kissed him on the forehead and said, " Don't leave me honey! please! we need you, your children can't live without a father! you where the one that did everything for them and without you i can't do this by myself!" she cried.. After mommy said her goodbye it was my turn. I walked up to my daddy's bed and sat on the side, i couldn't help it i started crying. "Daddy pwease don't leave, wake up daddy, wake up!" i tried but it was no use.. My mommy said that i have 3 more minutes before they come and get him, i nodded and turned back to look at my daddy. I grabbed his hand and said, "I love you daddy don't ever forget that, i miss you daddy and no one can ever replace you, you'll always be my king and i'll always be your princess.. Take care of him God, pwease?" i said as i looked up, i let go of my daddy's hand and gave him a kiss on the cheek... The doctors came in and took my daddy away, my daddy was gone, mommy was crying alot, but there was no way of getting him back.

Hey guys so someone said that they couldn't see chapter 4 so here it is! i'll try to update tomorrow love you guys!(: