Chapter 10: Home

Cameron's P.O.V

Mackenzie came downstairs with a little bag, not many clothes in it. She was so cute and really shy. I took my hand out and she grabbed it, we walked to the witch's office and signed the papers and left with Mackenzie. We finally have a little girl, and we'll be sure to love her with all our hearts.

Mackenzie's P.O.V

I went downstairs and the tall guy with the dark brown eyes looked at me and smiled, i took his hand and he went to go sign the papers, then we left, i was going to a new place, a place they called home...

Cameron's P.O.V

We all got in the car. I was driving, Nash was in the passengers seat, and Carter and Matt where in the back with little Mackenzie. It would take us a couple of hours to get home and i was so excited to show Mackenzie her new home!

Matt's P.O.V

We got in the car and i sat Mackenzie down in between me and Carter, "Can i sit on your lap?" Mackenzie said with her cute little voice "Of course princess." I said putting her on my lap. I loved Mackenzie so much even though i just now met her, she's the most cutest thing ever.

Carter's P.O.V

We got in the car and where driving back home, little Mackenzie was on Matt's lap. She looked tired so she'll probably fall asleep on our way home. I looked at small little Mackenzie, she was absolutely the cutest thing ever, her green eyes where so bright, she curled up into a little ball and it made her look even cuter! Although she was really skinny and we had to feed her more, i'm so glad we made the decision of adopting sweet little Mackenzie.

Mackenzie's P.O.V

We got in the car and i asked the boy with the really bright eyes if i could sit on his lap "Off course princess." he said putting me on his lap.. Princess

Princess.

Princess.

I missed when my mommy and daddy called me that, i missed them too! i wanted to cry but i know that i have too stay strong, i know that i'll love these boys and i know that they'll love me too!