Chapter 8: Today or Never?

Mackenzie's P.O.V

I was sitting in a table with a bunch of other kids waiting for like 285 hours! (exagerration), i waited for people to come then i see a couple come in "Hello my name is Kian and this is Andrea." The tall kid said pointing to the pretty girl and shaking Mrs. Kellys hand. "Hello what would you be wanting too look for today?" Mrs. Kelly said with a fake smile. "We want a little girl between the ages of 2 and 10" The tall guy said. Then i thought i'm in between those ages! what if they adopt me!? "Okay i'll be right back with the folders of the girls." Mrs. Kelly said as she went to her office, the couple nodded in agreement. I turned my head and they were looking at me and whispering, i got kind of nervous, but then they started to smile and i smiled back too because i didn't want to be rude. But they looked at the girl next to me, Jasmine and they started whispering again. Mrs. Kelly came back with the folders ans handed them to the couple. They both looked at me and Jasmine. "We would like Jasmine." The couple said, it broke my heart, do people weally not like me? am i weally not gonna get adopted? i asked myself but i just had too live with the fact that i won't get a new mommy or daddy... i sat there and waited for more people to come..

Carters P.O.V

i was really excited to have a new member in the family! i know it's alot of responisibility but with the four of us we can do anything, i thought to myself as i looked at all the boys...

Camerons P.O.V

We finally got to the Austin Adoption center. I was kind of nervous but excited at the same time, i could see the boys were excited too! We went in and saw all these little kids sitting in a long table with sad face expressions, it broke my heart, but then i looked up and saw this lady that greeted us "Hello my name is Mrs. Kelly what can i help you with today?" she said in an annoyed voice "A girl" We all nodded, "Age?" "Between the age of 1 and 6" i said as she nodded and went to go get the files.. Me and the boys looked at some of the kids sitting at the table, there was a little girl that caught our eye. "Hey sweetie what's your name?" i asked pulling a piece of her hair behind her ear. "My names Mackenzie." she said in her cute little voice, i looked at the boys " I think she's the one." Nash said, we all agreed.. Mackenzie was a cute little girl, she had long brown hair, bright green eyes, and she had a cute way of talking.. We all thought of it then Mrs. Kelly came back with the files.

Mackenzie's P.O.V

4 boys came in they all had brown hair. One looked asian, and another one had bright blue eyes. "Hey sweetie what's your name?" A tall guy with brown eyes asked me. "My name is Mackenzie." i smiled. He went back and talked with the 3 other guys then Mrs. Kelly came in with the folders in her hand and handed it to them... could this be the day i get adopted by someone? it kind of worried me because they where all boys, but you never know until you try...