Chapter 28: Found you!

Mackenzie's P.O.V
I was in the ball pit and I threw in my teddy bear than jumped in. I came out and I couldn't see him! I started looking for him and I saw he was leaned against the restroom wall. How did he get over there? I walked over there and as I bent down to grab him someone pulled me into the restroom covering my eyes. I started kicking and screaming. "LET ME GO LET ME GO!"

Jack G's P.O.V
Me, Matt, and Cam scattered again to look for Kenzie. I looked over and remembered, did we ever look in the ball pit? I headed over and I looked to my right as I saw a teddy bear on the floor. I went to pick it up and as I looked closely, it was Kenzies' teddy bear! But where was she?

Strangers P.O.V
"Shut up!" I yelled as I held Mackenzie down so she'd stop kicking. I made her sit down and put my finger over my lips. "If you keep talking, I will make you regret it." She nodded and started sniffling.. I walked near her and she said, "who are you? please let me go.. please! I didn't do anything!" I yanked her hair and tears started rolling down her face, "I told you to shut up!" She covered her mouth to stop her from making noise. "I-I'm sorry.." I sat down infront of her, "so, you're Camerons' daughter huh?" She didn't answer. I slapped her accross the face, "ANSWER ME!" she nodded, "yes I am..." I looked at her and asked "Do you know who I am?" She shook her head, "no.. but you sound like a girl" Fuck.. I couldn't let her tell one of the boys who I was or they'd immediately suspect who did this. "Listen here Mackenzie, i'll let you go. You stay here, and i'll walk out. But remember, i'm watching you. And if you tell any of the boys about this, you're dead. Got it?" She started quivering her lips and stuttered. "Y-y-yes.. Yes I got it." I walked out and saw Jack right next to the door with Mackenzie's stupid bear. Fuck.. I loosened my shoulders and tapped on his shoulder, "uhm hi! There's a little girl crying In the stalls and she's been repeating the names Jack, Matt, and Cameron.. Do you know them?" His eyes went big. "yeah! I'm Jack Gilinsky, oh god thank you so much!" He gave me a kiss on the cheek and walked into the girls restroom.. I did pretty good might I say.

Jack G's P.O.V
I walked into the girls restroom and i could her a little girl crying in the stall. I immediately ran in and looked down and my heart just broke.. Mackenzie was on the ground crying, scratches on her and a bruise near her cheek, and something tied around her eyes. "Mackenzie oh my god!" She immediately jumped and scooted to the wall. "Mackenzie.. It's me... Don't be scared princess it's me.." She reached her head out a little, not like she could see anything but she still did. "J-j-jack?" I nodded and said, "yes mackenzie.. it's me." She started crying and scooted towards me as I took of the blindfold around her eyes and held her close in my arms. She cried even harder. I ran my fingers through her hair. "Shhhh, it's okay Kenz.. I'm right here, tell me what happened.. who did this to you!" She looked up at me, "I- I don't know.. It sounded like a girl but i'm not sure.. Please get me out of here. Please please please" She started shaking and dug her face in my chest. She squeezed me hard and I couldn't help it. Tears rolled down my face, who could do this to a little girl?! who?! I remembered I had her teddy bear and i grabbed it and handed it to her. "There there.. Look here's your teddy bear, here. Let's get out of here." She grabbed the teddy bear and hugged it tight. I took out my phone and called Cameron. He immediately answered. "What's up Jack? Did you find her?!" I got up and carried Kenz. "Cam i'll explain later. I found her, i'll meet you and Matt in the car."

Cameron's P.O.V
"What did he say?" Matt asked. "Jack found Kenzie and said he'll explain later.. He said meet him in the car." Matt nodded and started walking towards the exit.. What did Jack have to explain? Is Mackenzie okay? So many thoughts were running through my head..