Chapter 13: Trust

Matt's P.O.V:

Me, Nash, Carter, and Cam looked at Mackenzie. She was crying and couldn't stop. Why would she think we would hurt her? Why did she all of a sudden get scared of us? We love her so much we would never do anything to this sweet little girl.

Cam's P.O.V

"Mackenzie, princess, what's wrong?" I asked while trying to calm her down. I looked at everyone and they all looked confused and worried..Mahogany came and sat Mackenzie on her lap and hugged her so she could calm down a little. "What's wrong sweetie?" Mahogany asked lifting Mackenzie's chin up.. "I don't want them to be my brothers, they're gonna hurt me and hit me." Mackenzie said calmer but still scared.. "Hurt you?! Why would we ever hurt you Mackenzie? We all love you so much, we would never do anything to hurt you." Carter said smiling at little Mackenzie..

Matt's P.O.V

I was still kind of confused, why would Mackenzie think we would hit her? or hurt? I decided to ask her myself. "Mackenzie what do you mean hit you? You know none of us would ever do that to you right?" i asked.. "Well i used to have 2 brothers, Jc and Daniel, when my daddy died they started being weally mean. They hit me, called me names, pushed me, pulled my hair, burned me with their cigarretes.... I hate them so much! They killed mommy, they twried to kill me too. If you don't bewieve me look at it yourself." Mackenzie said as she got up, turned around. and lifted her shirt up.. She was right, there was bruises, scars, marks, and burns all over her back.. How could someone possibly treat a little girl this way? Such an innocent baby girl? I couldn't do it, I turned around to see Nash, Carter, Mahogany, and Taylor crying.. The Jacks where trying not to cry, so was Shawn and Jacob.. Where was Cameron? I looked to see if he was on the couch but he wasn't. I just turned to Mackenzie grabbed her and sat her on my lap.. "Look Mackenzie," I said trying to wipe away my tears, "We all love you so much, you don't even know.. We all know that you just now got here today, but we really do love you alot. You're a part of our family now sweetie, we would never do anything to hurt you.. Your brothers are paying for what they did, don't ever think just because you live here you have to forget about your mommy and daddy. Always, keep them in your heart, they both love you so much and they sent you to us for a reason, trust us Mackenzie, none of us would ever do ANYTHING to harm you, were a family, and i promise we'll do our best at giving you an amazing life." I said giving Mackenzie a big hug and a kiss on the cheek.. By then Mackenzie was more calm.. "I trust you, i weally want to be happy again, even though mommy and daddy aren't here anymore i know that they're looking down at me.. I'm sowwy i didn't want to be mean, pwease forgive me?" Little Mackenzie said as she went to give Nash, Carter, and me a hug.. "It's okay sweetie don't worry about it." Carter and Nash said giving Mackenzie a kiss on the forehead..

Mahogany's P.O.V

It was sad listening to Mackenzie's story, knowing she's just a little girl and her going through so much.. I tried to get her mind of things, "Do you wanna see your room sweetie?!" I asked tickling Mackenzie and bringing out her adorable laugh that i am just inlove with,"Yes pwease!" Mackenzie said giggling, "Alright, come on guys let's go show you Mackenzie's room, we added some things to it while you guys where gone." I told the boys while grabbing little Mackenzie's hand and taking her up to her new room..... We went and showed Mackenzie around before we actually took her to her room, then we walked in to her room and she had the biggest smile on her face, "Woowwww it's so prettyyyy and so much better than the orphanage! Are these all my clothes and my toys?!" She asked pointing at the closet full of clothes and 2 buckets full of toys. "Of course cutie! We got all these for you!" Shawn said smiling at her.. "Woah! Thank you soo muchh!" Mackenzie said with her adorable voice.

Nash's P.O.V

We walked in to see Mackenzie's room, woaahhh, i guess Mahogany and the boys got Mackenzie stuff while we where gone, her room was decorated with a shelf of ponies, buckets of toys, and a whole bunch of new clothes. "Woah Aunt Mahogany, you and the boys really out did yourselves!" I said looking at her and the boys "Ah, no problem man anything for little M." The Jacks said while looking at Mackenzie and smiling..

Mackenzie's P.O.V

At first when i told them what happened to me they were weally sad, they were crying, i didn't see Cameron anywhere i wonder where he went? I was about to ask but then Aunt Mahogany grabbed my hand and took me around and showed me the house, it was so big! There was a pool in the back, a big kitchen and movie room. Upstairs where all the rooms.. We all followed Aunt Mahogany into my room, there was so much toys and clothes, I had my own bathroom and everything was so pretty! i love it so much! I looked back and said thank you to them, I weally wanted to be happy in this house and not think much about my old family, i weally do trust them on not hurting me, i weally love them too! I feel like i will have an amazing life! I looked down at teddy that was in my hands and then thought of daddy, I miss daddy more than anyone.. Then i though of mommy, then of my brothers that i hate so much! I tried to think of something else besides that. I looked up at everyone, "Where's Cameron?" I asked... "Here sweetie me, Jacob, Shawn, Taylor and the Jacks have to go, ask Matt, Carter, and Nash.. Bye Mackenzie we love you!" They all said leaving to there house, I turned around to face Nash, Carter, and Matt, "Where's Cameron?" I asked a little concerned.. "Let's go check his room!" Nash said while leading us to Cameron's room which was right next to mine. We walked in and didn't see Cameron on his bed, we got closer and turned to look at the corner where Cameron was sitting, crying.. 'Is that why he left? Could he not handle my story? Does he hate me now?' I thought to myself while the boys and I where looking at Cameron sitting in the corner crying..