Sleep

Summary: Steve takes up the whole bed

Bucky loves Steve to death, there's no doubt about it, but if there's one thing he hated about his boyfriend is when they sleep. One night, Bucky found out how hard of a kick Steve had. He did a full on MMA kick on him right in the side. Kicked him straight off the bed, so that Steve could have the whole bed to himself. Whether he was aware of it or not. Either way, it still hurt like hell.

That was always an interesting story to tell people when they ask why Bucky sleeps with a full body pillow in between them. Lately, Steve's been getting better at not kicking Bucky and not taking over the whole bed. So he's been able to sleep without the full body pillow for a couple of nights.

When they decided to take a nap together, Bucky had no reason to sleep with the pillow. He tried getting comfortable as much as he could with Steve literally taking up the whole bed once again.

"Steve, babe, you're taking up all the space again. Do you mind scooting over?" Bucky poked his side. Steve didn't reply, but Bucky knew he wasn't asleep.
"I know you're awake you punk, I will Kung Fu kick you out of this bed. And it doesn't feel good." Steve opened one eye to look at him with a sly smirk. "Don't you do it! I swear to—" Bucky was instantly kicked off the bed.

"GOD DAMNIT STEVE!" He shouted while jumping up on the bed and landing on top of him.

"You do that on purpose huh?" He asks. "Well, I do like my space." Bucky playfully punched him. "You're a punk you know that?" Steve laughed,"Only for you jerk."