Tired

Summary: Bucky is up all night with their baby

Steve has been on a mission for almost 4 days now and in those 4 days their baby has managed to sleep little to none. Instead, she just cried and cried. Bucky tried everything, he tried changing her diaper, tried feeding her, tried playing with her. Everything. But nothing seemed to work. He was absolutely stumped. Why couldn't his baby sleep? He even called his mom for help, she couldn't even get her to stop crying.

It was going to be the 5th day Steve was gone and it was 1 in the morning. Bucky was in the baby's room on the rocking chair trying to calm her down. But as time went on, he was the one falling asleep. His eyes were blood shot from the lack of sleep and his hair looked like a bird made its nest in it.

Then he heard a noise from the living room, he immediately knew who it was. Bucky walked into the living room with a sigh of relief to see his husband. Back and safe from his mission.

"Buck, I am so sorry, I didn't know it was going to take this long." He apologized. "It's okay, I'm just glad your back." Bucky smiled at him before giving you a gentle forehead kiss.

"Has she always been like this?" Steve asked, implying to their baby. Bucky nods. "Here." Steve held his arms out to carry his baby now and she immediately stopped crying.

Of course, the one thing she wanted was her other father. Bucky smiled to himself in bafflement. "All this time all she needed was you." He chuckles lightly,"Seems like she's not the only one who needs me. Go to sleep my love, I'll be there in a bit." Steve said while kissing his lips, then Bucky headed to the bedroom.

"Why are you keeping your dad up? He needs sleep too you know." Steve lightly talked to his baby while walking carefully into her room.

"Alright beautiful, get some sleep." He whispered and then gave her a forehead kiss. Steve walked back into his room and Bucky was immediately knocked out on their bed. He changed into his pajamas first before picking him up and putting him on his side of the bed.

Steve slid in next to him, enjoying his presence that he missed very much while he was away. He pulled Bucky closer to him then fell asleep as well.