Recognising His Revenge

QOTD:
"Sometimes you have to bite someone

to remind everyone you have teeth"
-Pinterest (lol)

.-~°*°~-.-~°*°~-.-~°*°~-.

Chapter 3: Recognising His Revenge

.-~Marinette Dupain-Cheng~-.

.-~°*°~-.-~°*°~-.-~°*°~-.

"You're the bloody mermaid that whacked me on the head!" The man said, I blushed out of embarrassment and adverted my eyes away from him.

I noticed his eyes glance down to my tail, his eyes admired the beauty of my tail I suppose, it's rosey pink scales shining and glistening in the sun. He was until he found the wound on my tail.

His eyebrows furrowed in concern, before turning to the tall man with the mountain like hair. "Kim and Ivan! Get her to one of the empty rooms with the barrels, secure her tail properly because that is a weapon itself. If she resists don't hesitate to use force and swords against her. Alya, go see if we have any spare clothes, and have Juleka and Rose tend to her." His voice boomed across the ship, their pointy knives all clicking and clanking to the side of their hip, the rest of them scurried around looking for things to do, or finish their tasks.

I'm assuming Kim and Ivan approached me.

Kim, the one with the mountain hair, began to cut the ropes and applied pressure onto my tail, causing me to wince a little. Ivan had come behind me and picked me up by the waist, they counted to three and hoisted me up, Kim spoke in harsh whispers "God how do you deal with this tail" he hissed.

I've asked myself the same thing.

He shook his head, slowly they made their way down a flight of stairs

I tried to move my tail, but the pain seemed to strong to overcome, Kim felt the attempts of movement. "The more you move and struggle the worse the pain is going to be, that bullet Alya shot seems like it can be easily removed and bandaged then your the girls problem."

Was he right? Could this all be solved by simply pulling out the bullet and it would magically be healed? It seems unlikely since I've seen merfolk wrap themselves in multiple layers of seaweed to prevent the bleeding, but maybe the humans have a different way of treating wounds. Nonetheless I stopped struggling and let out a sigh.

We arrived to our destination and they didn't wait a second to simply drop me with a light thud, I snarled in pain and glared at the two, but it seems like they disappeared the moment they could. The severity of this situation dawned on me, and the dark baron room with only a small hole for day light on the side was rather quiet.

Despite the pain, I curled myself into a ball and pressed myself into a corner, my damp hair feeling harsh and ice-like on my slowly drying skin.

I felt the tears brimming in my eyes, Would I be turned in? Sold to a different group of pirates or buyers like what the Sirens said? I mean, I don't have a home anymore and I'm usually on the run but I'd rather be chased by Sirens than to stay any longer and find out my fate. However while I'm here I'm away from harm, I'm guessing not for long though-

My train of thought ended as the door clicked and slowly two girls peeked into the room. The first girl was rather small, with blonde short hair that could mistake her for a boy, but the big blue eyes cancelled out the assumption and the other one had dark purple hair with lighter ends, a section of her hair being covering half of her face. She harboured warm yellowy orange eyes and was slightly taller than the other.