I just got away from you!

It was about a month after the sports festival. Yeah sure Bakugou had some good fights. He even came out at first place. And he started to respect the people that actually gave him a good fight. For example, Ochako Uraraka. Or as he calls her round face or pink cheeks. What ever name comes to his mind first. And because he hasn't really acknowledged his class mates by their actual names. Most students don't think he even knows their name.

So they remember to repeat it a couple times, hopefully Bakugou would remember them. But he still refers to use his nicknames. But the point is he started to watch "round face" more often. And today she seems a little anxious. So after class Bakugou went up to her and asked her about it.

"Oi! Round face!"

She jumped as high as a Kangaroo.

"B-Bakugou! You can't just yell like that!"

"What do you mean your yelling right now."

She toke a deep breath and calmed down from the scare Bakugou gave her.

"Right. Sorry. Now do you need something?"

"Uhh, yeah. Why do you seem so jumpy and nervous today?"

"Woahhhhh! Bakugou cares!"

Kirishima came up from behind him.

"Shitty hair I was just wondering! I don't care about anything!"

"Sure sure. But yeah I noticed it too. Are you ok Uraraka?"

She just twiddled with her thumbs while Bakugou was getting impatient.

"Ummm...well, you see..."

"Come on spit it out round face!"

"My boyfriend is picking me up after school today!"

Boyfriend? Huh the two boys had no clue she had one. She never seems to talk about him then.

"Boyfriend!?"

The two stunned boys said at the same time. Uraraka just shook her head yes slowing while looking at the two boys.

"Wow I wanna meet this lucky fellow."

Kaminari said from behind Uraraka.

"Dunce face, when did you get here!"

"Well I was born on-"

"No dumbass when did you get to where your standing!"

Bakugou just face palmed while Kirishima and Uraraka giggled.

"Ohhhhhhhh....well I got here like maybe two minutes ago. I don't know I wasn't counting."

Kaminari just shrugged and he elbowed Uraraka in the side softly.

"So when do we get to meet him?"

Kaminari said while raising his eyebrows.

"Like I said after class!"

Her face was clearly red so after her statement she ran off. So the boys just went to lunch and talked about what they usually talk about. And they went back to the last class of the day. And just glancing over at Uraraka. Bakugou, Kirishima, Kaminari, and probably the whole class could tell she was nervous. And when that bell rang she ran right out of class not even saying a word.