❣ It was Only You [20] ❣

Aditya sprinted towards the entrance to the house with anger building up within him while Sharon contemplated about what might happen now that Aditya knows everything.

"MOM!!!"

Continued...

'Main nahi chahthi ki baharwaalon ki wajah se mere bete ko taqleef pohonche..'

'Jab bhi tum mere bete ke paas aayi ho, uske saath bura hua hai..'

'Kuch log hothe hi aise hai jin ka manhoos saaya pare, toh bhi jin ka luck achcha hai, woh bhi karaab hojaaye'

'Ye achcha hai. Jo mann kare karo, phir sorry bol do..'

Aditya's mind kept replaying the bitter memories of how his mother kept insulting Zoya time to time, whenever they came face to face with each other. When he was planning to throw a grand party for his mother and father's 35th Marriage Anniversary along with his brother Arjun, Zoya who played the Event Organizer's role in arranging everything under his dire request was subjected to numerous wrong allegations, accusations and taunts by Anjana. Yet Zoya knew how to tolerate every word and stood rooted to her values instead of trying to escape every situation by talking back with an elder, that too her best friend's mother.

She was a pure soul from day one, held no negative thoughts about people and that doesn't give the right for Anjana to make fun of his friendship with Zoya and get her out of their house, Aditya fumed.

He felt himself agitated more than ever as he finally stepped inside his house as he processed how miserable Zoya looked when he met her in the evening, thanks to his mother dearest. He started screaming from the top of his lungs.

"Mom! Mo.."

Aditya immediately stopped in his strides as he noticed some drama has already taken place inside his house. He was welcomed to a disastrous view where flower vases placed near the sofa's were shattered and broken shards were spread across the ground, a glass was broken in to pieces but no human existence was visible at sight. 

Aditya felt strange and he slowly took a look around to at least notice the butlers Victor or Marcus but none were present. He shook his head and pressed his fingers to his forehead. It seemed as if he had too much drama and tragedy to take in during one day. 

What the hell? What has happened here before I came? Where the hell has everyone gone? Kahi Mom toh.. Yes, Aditya had a massive matter in question at the moment, which needed to be resolved with his mother as soon as possible but if she has self-harmed herself by any slight chance as it seemed almost possible for Aditya, then he wouldn't tolerate her going through a rough patch in her life again after enduring so much difficulties since Aditya and Arjun were kids, due to Harshwardhan's disrespectful behaviour.

Aditya was disturbed seeing the mess in the living room and before he could call out for someone, he heard rushed footsteps of someone running downstairs and he glanced upstairs immediately at his parents room to get a glimpse of his mother, running to catch up with him. Her hair was completely disheveled and she was in a miserable state. 

Following her outside the room was none other than Aditya's dad, who looked from his son to his wife. As he noticed that Aditya has already witnessed the drama that took place at their house minutes before, he tried to calm himself down as acting angry with his children isn't the solution to any problem.

Meanwhile Anjana ran towards her son and started touching his face and shoulders smiling and in an almost desperate behaviour which irked Aditya.

"Adi.. Adi, tu ghar aagaya? Kaha ta tu itni dher tak? Tujhe patha hai, main teri raah dekh rahi thi? Jab se vacation ke baad ghar aaya hai apni Maa se teek se baat bhi nahi ki tune Adi aur kahi bhaag gaya! Apni mom ko aise koi chodh..."