❣ It was Only You [12] ❣

"Zo.. Zoya, ai.. aise kaise? Aisa kya hua ki tum Mumbai cho.. chodh kar jaarahi ho? Hum dono jab mile the last time, tab tak toh everything was normal!"

Continued...

Zoya kept staring at Aditya unable to give him an answer. She was literally shaking with the chilly wind that was blowing around due to the rains and here Aditya was asking her the question to which she was already waiting to respond since few days ago.  She realized that she had been waiting to meet Aditya but when he is finally in front of her, asking her to confess everything, she couldn't muster the strength to face him. Zoya had tears running down her cheeks continuously while sobbing which didn't go unnoticed by Aditya and before she was going to talk to him, Aditya immediately touched her cheeks. 

Zoya closed her mouth suddenly gazing at Aditya and gave him a thin smile without letting him know how broken she is which she could hardly manage. He knew that Zoya was faking a smile and wiped away her warm tears with his palms slowly and held her shoulders to give her the support she needed without seeing her falling weak. Zoya felt comfortable with Aditya's presence and he gave her an assuring smile.

"Zoya, kya hua tha?"

"Adi.. Aditya hum apni marzi se nahi jaarahe hai Mumbai cho.. chodh kar. Ammi ye baat theen mahino se Noor aur humse chupake rakhi thi. Kal unhone hume sab kuch batadiya tha aur hum hairan hogaye the woh sab sunneke baad aur hume yakeen nahi horaha tha ki humare saath aise kaise hosakthe hai achanak. Aditya, baat ye hai ki abbu humse jh..jhoot bhol kar hum sabko Mussoorie le jaana chahthe hai aur hum majboor hai kyun ki hum kuch nahi kar paarahe hai..."

Zoya broke down in an instant looking down at her feet remembering what Roshnaq said to her about the truth behind Waseem's plan to which Aditya felt confused and tightened his hold on her.

"Zoya, please main tumhe aise toot the huve nahi dekh saktha hoon yaar, mere saath share karlo ki baat kya hai, abbu ne tumse jhoot kyun kaha? Bolna Zoya..."

Aditya wasn't feeling good about Zoya's broken condition at that split second and without thinking further, he touched her chin lightly and made her look at his eyes. Her eyes were filled with fresh tears trembling to fall and her face felt warm to his hand.

"Mujhe sab kuch batao Zoya, tum pareshan mat ho. Ab main tumhare saath hoon na? Mujhe tumhare saath hua kya hai, ye detail mein jaanna hai. Don't worry, main hoon aur kuch nahi hoga is baar"

Zoya sobbed a bit and managed to talk with a light tone.

"Aditya, abbu Saturday hum sab se kaha ki use kuch zaroori baat karni hai. Abbu thair kiya tha ki hum sab humesha keliye Mussoorie chale jayenge. Hum shocked the Aditya aur hum.. hume kuch samajh mein nahi aaraha tha ki abbu se kya kahe kyun ki woh humse bade hai aur main unse argue nahi karsakthi! Hum bohot takleef mein the aur hume us waqt sirf aapki yaad aagayi aur humne aapko call kiya tha Aditya par jab aapne jawaab hi nahi diya toh hume bohot gussa aagaya tha aapke saath. Hum thori selfish hogaye the ye soch kar ki jab hume aapki zaroorat hai toh aap humare saath kyun nahi hai aur hume laga ki aap hume ignore kar rahe hai! I'm sorry Aditya par hum us waqt patha nahi kya sochrahe the. Hum jaldi AdiYa staff ko emergency keliye office aane keliye kehekar waha chale gaye the. Humne is baareme sabse baat ki aur phir hume achanak laga ki hume aapse milkar ye baat batana hoga. I wanted you by my side Aditya kyun ki aap humari azzez dost hai aur aapse nahi toh aur kiske saath ye baatein share kare! Isliye hum aapke ghar aaye the. Par hume patha chala ki aap ghar par nahi hai aur Anjana aunty ne hume..."

Zoya gasped immediately and realized what she was about to spill regarding Anjana's behaviour with her on last Saturday. How she made fun of her and asked her to never show her face again at the Hooda house. How could she tell Aditya everything! He'll be shattered knowing about his mother. No, she can't do that to him!