Chapter one

The day Min Yoongi was sent to his grandmas home in Daegu town he wasn't so hyped about the idea

"If you send me to Daegu I will light myself on fire" Yoongi grits

Leaving his best friends and comfort of his own home doesn't seem like something Yoongi would want to do .

Especially if he doesn't even know who in the living hell lives in Daegu

"Look me and your father are going on a two month business trip and I don't seem to confident in leaving you alone in the house" his mom says pinching the bridge of her nose

"But mom !" Yoongi complains

"No buts Yoongi go pack your stuff we leave to drop you off tomorrow" His mom informs closing his bedroom door

Yoongi huffs sitting down on his bed . How was he going to survive this summer without his bed ? And third wheeling with Jimin and Hoseok ?

But he knows if he tries to fight against his parents he won't win either way . So he'll just  save his breath and invite Hoseok and Jimin over before he leaves for Daegu .

"I can't believe you're leaving !" Jimin whines

"Jesus Jimin , It sucks but I'm not leaving forever" Yoongi groans pulling the boy off him .

"We were gonna plan stuff out Yoongi . We were gonna go to cool parties and shit" Hoseok pouts

"You mean you invite me and then ditch me to make out with Jimin somewhere ?" Yoongi raises an eyebrow

"Still ! It won't be the same without you" Jimin adds

"I know I was looking forward to third wheeling all summer" Yoongi rolls his eyes

"Well lets get you packed yeah ? Don't want your mom throwing a fit" Hoseok laughs

Later that night Hoseok and Jimin left giving Yoongi a bone crushing hug and wishing him luck . Yoongi thanked the two and watched them walk off .

He's gonna miss the two .

"Yoongi wake up !" His mother whispers shaking him lightly .

Yoongi groans shifting in his bed sheets . His mom sighs and opens the curtains revealing the bright sunlight . Yoongi groans even more and blocks the sun with his hands . He sighs and gets up .

"Good morning my baby get up and get freshened up breakfast is ready so hurry" his mother informs .

Yoongi nods entering his bathroom doing his duties . Then trudging to the kitchen he sees his mother and father sitting down already .

"Well my boy ! Ready for an adventure ?" His dad says enthusiastically

"Yeah dad I'm so ready" Yoongi sarcastically says grabbing a piece of bread

"You're no fun no more . You'd get so excited when we would go somewhere new" his father frowns

"Yeah well I'm seventeen not seven" Yoongi remarks

"Enough Yoongi , eat your food we'll be heading afterwards ." His mother says

After eating in silence . Yoongi goes to his room grabbing his suitcase . Ans his other necessities he'll need during the road trip . He had made sure to clean and throw out anything that was illegal so his mother wouldn't have another heart attack . He steps out of his room and looks back already missing the comfort of his room .

"It's only going to be for the summer Yoongi" He tells himself . Sighing for the millionth time today he closes the door and goes outside .

"Put your suitcase in the trunk Yoongi" his dad orders

After putting his suitcase in he gets into the car and gets comfortable . Putting in his earbuds in to know his parents can not bother him . He looks out the window and already feels sadness all over him .

The car ride wasn't long it was about almost a two hour ride . Yet he had felt like it was an eternity to arrive at his grandmothers house .

They pull up to a two story home flower pots and little lights trailed as a pathway , he hears the door open and is met with his grandmother .

"My lovely daughter ! It's so good to see you" his grandma greets his mother .

"It's good to see you as well mother . This is my son Yoongi remember him ?" Yoongi's mother asks

"Of course ! The youngest out of the two . How are you Yoongi ? Hope you're ok with staying with me " his grandmother asks

"Yes grandma" Yoongi nods giving her a slight smile .

"Well how about we talk for a while and Yoongi can go get comfortable in his room ." His grandmother offers

Yoongi opens the door and is astonished . It's a big bedroom with a pretty big bathroom as well . The bed was made perfectly and had a huge tv and two drawers . He wondered what his grandmother did for a living ?

He props his suitcase on the floor and puts his clothing in the drawer . Putting his other essentials in the bathroom he had put everything nice and organized .

He looks out the window and sees houses that look the same as his grandmothers . He sees little kids playing in the grass and some people watering their lawn . Taking advantage of the balcony he decides to have a joint that the lovely Park Jimin had packed him .

Speaking of the male , Yoongi fishes out for his phone texting Jimin saying he had arrived . Jimin had sent a picture of Him and Hoseok at what seems to be at a party .

"Wish you were here !"

Yoongi smiles and sends a middle finger emoji . He takes another puff of the substance and blows it out .

"You know smoking can kill you ?" A deep voice said

Yoongi stops and looks around to see where the voice came from . Seeing a boy with long wavy brown hair sitting on his balcony next door , holding a cigarette in his hand .

"You're holding a cigarette dude" Yoongi points out

"Ah I know . I like being hypocritical" the boy chuckles lowly .

"So you like watching people smoke or ?" Yoongi trails

The boy laughs again showing his boxy shaped smile , Yoongi somehow laughs along with him as well .

"No actually I just noticed the smell and thought what a surprise the someone who isn't a little prissy smoking in this neighborhood" the boy replies

"Well I'm staying here for the summer so"

"Good to know"

Yoongi just nods . Looking down at his joint he takes another hit when the boy speaks up again .

"Well hope you enjoy your illegal substance ."

And with that he stands up and goes back into his home

Yoongi has never met such a weird yet cute boy in his life .

Maybe this summer won't be that bad after all .

-
-

I really hope you guys will enjoy this book as much as I did making it . I'm such shit I can make two chapters for a new book . Make a plot easily but can't update my other books 😐😐😐😐 sigh anyways please vote 🥺