Yoongi x Jimin

*Yoongi POV*

A porn star is what I have become. I always wanted to sing, especially with my roommate, Jimin.

Jimin doesn't know what I actually do. I'd be so embarrassed if he did.

10 PM Saturday.

And back home. 2 shoots today. 2 more tomorrow.

When I came in I heard moaning, what is that? I open the door to Jimin room.

Then I see it.

His I pad has my porn shoots on it, from today.

He looks down in shame, I guess embarrassed.

Jimin: Ehm...

Me: I guess you watch...

Jimin: Yeah...

I suddenly smirk, an idea come to my head.

Me: you like it on screen? It's better in person.

I've liked Jimin for ages now, I didn't know he was gay.

He gave the same dirty look back to me.

I jump onto the bed passionately kiss him. His lips are soft, unlike his dick...

I stop for a second, to ask if wants to go all the way, he nods and licks his lips.

I take off his top and feel his abs. so strong. So much muscle. I then take off mine. He does the same I did, feel my six pack. I begin to slide off my ripped jeans, leaving me in just my boxers. Jimin follows suit and takes off his joggers, showing his huge bulge. I put my hand down his boxers and feel his hard dick. I begin to push them down. He is now total naked. I squeeze his ass. He takes off my boxers now. My hard member shoots out. I can tell he's laughing.i then grab him and get him on his hands and knees.

Me: It may hurt at first, I'll go slowly.

I slowly thrust in it, until his pain becomes pleasure. I go faster and harder.

Me: I'm. Im gonna. Im gonna!

Jimin: Into my mouth! I quickly get dick into his mouth.

*Jimin POV*

I began to feel Yoongis member begin to twitch. And then it's released.

Gooey and white liquid entered my mouth, it was heavenly.

It wasn't long before my dick was in his mouth. I moaned and clutched his bed. It felt so good.

Me: I'm...

I couldn't hold it anymore, cum shot into his mouth.

After 10 more minutes we eventually collapsed.

I slept with him that night I rested my head on his abs. His dick was still hard which made me chuckle. But soon we were both asleep.