Playlist

Human - Christina Perri
"But I'm only human, and I bleed when I fall down. I'm only human, and I crash and I break down. Your words in my head, knives in my heart, you build me up then I fall apart, 'Cause I'm only human."

Lovely - Billie Eilish and Khalid
"Isn't it lovely, all alone? Heart made of glass, my mind of stone. Tear me to pieces, skin to bone. Hello, welcome home."

Prom Queen - Molly Kate Kestner
"God save the prom queen, teenage daydream, just another dressed up heartbreak. God save the prom queen, only eighteen, turn her tears to diamonds in her crown."

Ready Aim Fire - Imagine Dragons
"With our backs to the wall, the darkness will fall, we never quite thought we could lose it all. ready aim fire, ready aim fire, an empire is falling in just one day. You close your eyes and the glory fades. ready aim fire, ready aim fire away, ready aim fire, ready aim fire away."

IDFC - Blackbear
"'Cause I have hella feelings for you, I act like I don't fucking care, Like they ain't even there. 'Cause i have hella feelings for you, I act like I don't fucking care, 'cause I'm so fucing scared."

Intro III - NF
"What's the point of having guns if you can't aim? What's the point of having blood with no vein? What's the point of having love with no pain?"

Bleeding Out - Imagine Dragons
"I'm bleeding out, say if the last thing that I do, is bring you down, I'd bleed out for you, so I bare my skin, and I count my sins, and I close my eyes and I take it in, 'cause I'm bleeding out, I'm bleeding out for you, for you."