4

I lied on the couch, almost falling asleep when I hear my owner call for me from the kitchen. I hop off the couch and walk towards the kitchen. She places my food bowl down in its usual spot and I eat. Afterwards, my owner lets me out into the backyard as always, and I look out beyond the fence, placing my paw on the metal softly. I put my paw down and sighed to myself. I look behind me and my owners back is turned. I take this opportunity to quickly hop over the fence and run into the forest. Oh no. I shouldn't have done that. No, no, no, no, no! But I committed. After some time I see it.. I peek from behind a tree and see a small spotted cat I had never seen before talking with tb. I make a small movement and my leg slightly russles a leaf by it. The small cats ears perk up. (She and Tb are closest to him) she looks in my direction. I'm paralysed in fear. "Who are you?" She softly says. "Gb what- oh!" Tb exclaims. A few other cats look up. Oh no I'm drawing attention.. I duck behind the tree again, shaking. The small cat who I assume is gb comes and sits next to me. "Are you okay?" She asked with a sympathetic look on her face. "I-I.. a long time ago..! I accedently.. X.." I stuttered, struggling to speak. "It's okay, I won't judge you." Gb reassured me. "A really long t-time ago I accidentally h-hit X in t-the f-f-face." I choked out, looking down and holding back tears. "Are you sorry?" Wha?? What kind of question is that? "well.. yes" I said, confused. "Them apologize!" She exclaimed. "I tried that.." just at that moment I heard footsteps and tb say "w-wait four there n-" he was cut off by four lightly pushing him away. He walked behind the tree and faced me. "....ping pong ball." He looked mad. "..f-f-four..?" I looked up at his sharp yellow eyes staring like daggers into me. He drew his claws. "Wait four he-" golf ball tried to stop him but four clawed her cheek before she could finish her sentence, she stumbled back and tb caught her. "You.." four looked down at me and lifted up his paw, eyes closed tight. He truck. But something slid in front of me,,!

I brought down my claws on ping pong balls face. I opened my eyes and nearly choked. "Four..." X was standing in front of him, his paw over his eye. Tears started to form in Xs remaining eye. "X I-.." I looked at ping pong ball, who was covering his face, and back at X. X ran into the forest as fast as he could with three paws. "X!" I started to run after him but stopped and watched as he disappeared into the dense forest.

I was sitting on a log, fidgeting with a small ball of yarn I found near the suburbs last night, when I heard a voice next to me. "Hi tree!" It startled me, and I almost fell off the log. "Oh uh,, hi bottle." I sat back up and looked at her. "What's up?" "I actually wanted to tell you somethi-" She was cut off when she fell off the log. "Oh gosh are you okay?" I held out my paw to help her up and she took it, blushing lightly. She stood up and just stared at me. "Uhm... bottl-" *TACKLE HUG*

Me and gb where lying on the couch together. I kept snuggling her. "Are you sure you're okay?" I licked the cut on her face again. "Yeah tb, I'm fine, you can stop licking it. "Okay.." Gb snuggles into my chest, so I snuggle back.

"I.. I like you loser." I look down at my paws, fidgeting. Loser looks at me, blushing. "I.." he pecks me on the cheek and I look up at him, blushing madly with a shocked expression on my face.

Bottle had me kindove pinned to the ground like this:

(THIS IS SFW ITS JUST WHDGEHVDJ)"UH B- bOtTLe??!" I choked out

"UH B- bOtTLe??!" I choked out. "Oh, sorry! Silly me! She said getting off me and standing up. I stood up too. "So what did you want to tell me?" I asked, brushing dirt off my fur. "Oh-! Well- I- um-" I looked at her confused while she continued to stutter and blush. She eventually just ran past me, her while face red. "I-I'll tell you later!!" She ran into her(/our??) den. I smiled to myself. She's so cu- wait—

I ran as fast as my legs would take me, and eventually stopped by a tree near the suburbs. I put my headphones on and started listening to a remix of "pickles on the sea floor"- (BLEEEP) I sat by the tree and put my paw on my eye. It immediately stung and I pulled my paw away, sighing. "Hi" I jumped and looked behind me to see a black and white cat with a hint of silver. "H-hi, who are you?" I stuttered. "My name is Oreo. Oreo Playz. But just call me Oreo." She held out her paw and I shook it. "Nice to meet you, I'm X.." we finished the handshake. (WAit-.. pawshake??) "Are you okay?" She asked, looking worried. What?- oh! "Yeah, I'm fine, I guess.." she looked at me. ".. wanna vent?"

OreoPlayz