Tamaki Amajiki [ Truth or Dare Scenario ]

Start from the beginning

"Your all are going to pay for this!!!!!"

He shouts.

The game went on and on till it was finally your turn to spin the bottle again, you've been waiting for this moment and you're dying to ask your senpai Tamaki if he have a girlfriend or someone he like but rather.. know if you're going to face a competition.

"Will it be truth or dare?"

You asked him and just as a reserved guy he is and doesn't want to do weird dares others did which was started by you.. he answered.

"Truth.."

He was the first who answered truth and everyone got so curious what would Tamaki answers you. They knew what you would ask since everyone knew you liked him after working with him as intern along with Kirishima.

"Hmnn.. do you have a girlfriend or someone you like?"

You asked that Nejire got so excited he wanted to know as well.

"I also want to know!!! Tell us! Tell us!!"

Nejire said out of excitement.

"I-I-I-"

That was all Tamaki could say till he walks near a wall and out his forehead against it.

"Did I go overboard?.."

You asked.

"Hehe! He's just not used to this things.."

Mirio said and you walked near Tamaki.

"Tamaki-senpai.. if you're not comfortable to answer.. it's alright.. but if you don't have anyone special.. can I apply for that special someone spot?.."

You told him and smiled, it was the first you get your way to him since Everytime at the office you couldn't talk to him really personally and it's actually about work.

Tamaki rather got even more shocked that he now covers his face from you and couldn't even find a word to answer you being so cute as his cheeks turns even more red.

"Hehe! Tamaki!! Please answer her question!! She just confessed to you! Isn't this great?!"

Nejire said excitedly to Tamaki.

"It's okay if I don't get an answer yet.. I could wait even if I get old.."

You said and smiled.

"If you ever fall for me please tell me soon.."

You added and Mirio suddenly pat Tamaki's back, he whispered something that got him go back and joined the group sitting next to you.

You could feel he's nervous as his body shakes and just sat there looking down and holding both his knees.

You found it cute since when hero work occurs, He looks like a different person and really cool to watch fighting villains.

"Nee.. senpai.. Don't be nervous.. if you want you can just forget that I confessed.."

You whispered and he looked at you in surprise.

"C-can we talk after this?!"

He suddenly said unintentionally shouting it loud that got everyone's attention. All the girls gave you a thumbs up and you smiled since Tamaki finally got the courage to talk to you after your confession.

The party gets going and going till 11pm nears, Nejire and Mirio left first leaving Tamaki and you together outside the class 1-A's dormitory.

You stood there beside him and it seemed Tamaki couldn't find the word to start the conversation.

"What do you want to tell me?.."

You asked him starting the conversation.

"A-about your question.."

He nervously said and looked away from you as his cheeks were so red.

"I.. uhm.. I have someone I like.."

He said.

"Really?.. do I know her?.. then this mean I have competition then?.. hehe!"

You told him and gave a smile.

"No.. it's just.. y-you.."

He whispered.

"Sorry.. I didn't hear.."

You told him wanting to hear it clearly.

"I like you.."

He finally said and he sighs as if like he's relieved from a torn inside his heart while you.. you're rather shocked of this confession.

"W-what made you admit?.. what did Mirio senpai told you?"

You asked.

"We'll.. graduate this year that means.. I might not.. get a chance to tell you.."

He answered and looked at you shyly.

"That didn't came to my mind.. you'd be going to college and work as a hero soon.."

You told him and held his hand.

"That means.. we can't waste our time and spend more time while you're still here at UA.. let's start dating.. will that be alright?.."

You asked boldly and gave him a smile, that surely surprised him but he agreed to you and finally you saw him smile that surely made your heart beats for him more.

____________________________

Author's note:

Here's another request! I hope this is worth it and cute to read.. :D let me know what you think about this by leaving your comments down below!!! Thanks for reading!! :D