I looked at loki and Clint. "Thanks I really needed that", I said smiling.

"I only speak the truth my queen, nothing more", Loki said kissing my forehead. I smiled warmly at them.

"He's right baby girl, we're only talking the truth and nothing more, just to in there with your head held high, well be with you", he said.

I smiled, I was so lucky to have them. I kissed them on the cheeks and left the room.

I found myself in the lab, I blushed when I remembered what happened yesterday. I walked in to see both Bruce and tony in there. I skipped over to them, I kissed Bruce on the cheek. "Morning Bruce", I said happily. He looked up from his work, and looked at me with his cute glasses on his face. He gave me a small smile, "Goodmorning Annie", he said. He kissed my forehead. I giggled.

I cupped his cheek, brushing my thumb over his cheek. He leaned into it. I smiled and kissed his cheek.

I gave him one of my many wide smiles before skipping over to tony. I gave him a hug, he chuckled and hugged me back. "Goodmorning baby girl, you ready for today?", he asked me. I shook my head as I stuffed it into his chest. He chuckled again. "Well I'm not either, but I can't wait until they know your ours, so everyone knows your ours", he said. That sounded nice, that really did. "That sounds nice", I said. He chuckled once again. "I knew it would", he said.

I looked up at him. "Tones I'm scared", I said. He became serious, one of his few expressions. He cupped my face. "There's no need to be scared baby, if they try anything, I'll make sure they'll regret it, if they put anything in the paper I'll sue them for everything they have, you have nothing to worry about, I love you", he said. I smiled softly.

"I love you too tones", I said getting on my tippy toes and gave him a small peck on the lips. I pulled back. "Their downstairs aren't they?", I asked him. He sighed and nodded. I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair.

"Don't worry baby girl, we'll be by your side the whole time", he said. I nodded. I gripped his hand in mine. I sighed. "I'm ready, let's get this over with", I said. He smiled and brought my hand to his lips. "That's my girl", he said. I smiled, I felt warm but not that feeling that I had to jump him, but the good feeling in my heart knowing someone really loves me. It feels nice. I smiled at him and he smiled back at me.

I looked at Bruce and offered him my other hand. He smiled and grabbed it. He brought it to his lips and kissed it. I smiled lovingly at him. I gripped his in mine.

"I'm ready", I said.

"That's our girl", tony said. I smiled and we walked out of the lab. We met up with everyone else in the living room. I sighed, "let's get this over with", I said. They all gave me smiles. We walked out of the living room and into the elevator.

I started to dance to the music, it was really catchy. They all laughed at my moves. I giggled.

And as soon as the elevator doors opened, and we walked out of the elevators, and we stood in the door way of the room filled with the media. And now I was scared.

I think they can feel my nervousness. I felt a hand on my shoulder. "Don't be scared Annie, it'll be okay", Bruce said.

I sighed and nodded, I felt him rub my shoulders, I can do this.

We opened the door and I was met with a thousand lights flickering in my eyes. I closed my eyes from getting blinded. I felt arms wrap around me, and my face being stuffed into a chest. Aww that's better.