I smiled again. "Well why can't I, I'm a very lucky girl to be mated to eleven handsome and beautiful people", I said. He chuckled and kissed my forehead again.

"It's the other vay around Princesa, I'm the lucky one to be mated to you", he said. I giggled and patted his cheek lightly. "Your such a sap", I said. He chuckled again, "only for you my love", he said before letting me go. I laughed and shook my head.

I walked out of the room, I saw Nat in the hall way. I skipped all the wall over to her. I pecked her on the cheek. "Morning nat", I said happily. She smiled and looked at me. "Goodmorning прекрасный", she said kissing me on the forehead. Why do they always kiss me on the forehead? Is it because I'm short?

"Are you excited for today?", she asked me. "Yea but I'm a little nervous, everyone in the world is going to know who I am", I said. She wrapped her arms around me.

"Doesn't change who you are my love, your still ours, and we'll protect you with all that we have", she said kissing me on the forehead once again.

I closed my eyes liking the feeling of being in her arms. "Your right nat, it's just going to be scary with all those cameras on me", I said.

"They try anything and I'll break their face with their camera", she said growling a little. I giggled. "I know you would", I said kissing her cheek before getting out of her hold. I skipped my way out of the hallway.

I found myself in the training room, where Loki, Thor, and Clint were. I skipped over to them. But quietly. I was going to scare them. At the last minute I put my arms around Clint's waist. I felt him jump. I giggled. He turned Around and playfully glared at me. "You little minx, you scared me", he said wrapping his arms around me.

I gasped in fake shock. "Oh I scared the mighty hawk eye, I maybe the most awesome person in the world then", I said giggling.

He chuckled. He kissed her cheek and down her neck. "You sure are baby girl", he said to me.

"You ready for today?", he asked me.

I looked at my fingers, I played with them. He took his arms away from my waist and cupped my cheeks. I could see Loki and Thor looking at me. "Come on baby girl, talk to me, what's wrong?", he asked me.

"What is the world doesn't like me? What if people don't like me, what if.......", I was cut off by Clint's finger to my lips. "Don't speak another word", he said.

"Don't say stuff like that, I don't care if people hate us being together, because the only person I care about right now, is standing right in front of me, your the only women I love, it's always going to be all of us against the world baby girl, but we'll be here right by your side, I promise, you can't get rid of us", he said softly. He kissed my forehead.

"He's right my queen, no matter what people say or think, we'll always be by your side, we'll always be here to love you, we've waited a long time for you and we're not going to chance the way we see you because of other people's opinion on you, we love you for you. No matter what my queen, if I had it my way, people would be bowing at your feet", Loki said grabbing me from Clint's arms.

"My brother is right princess, no matter what people say about you, it isn't going to make us love you any less, they'll just be jealous of how beautiful you are, don't take their words to heart my love", Thor said grabbing me from Loki. I nodded my head and laid my head on his muscular chest. He wrapped his arms around my back.

He cupped my face, "you are beautiful inside and out my love, don't ever let before tell you are not, because they will lie, you are more beautiful then any women on this planet and in the stars", he said. I smiled at him. "Thanks Thor", I said.