Part 11

My eyes flutter open when I hear a door creak. The thing I notice first is that Jackson is pressed against my back and he still has his arms around me. I can feel his breath on the back of my neck.

I lay still and wait for anything to indicate who was coming out of the room. I hear the bathroom door in the hallway open, and I sit up enough to see the back of Josh's head. Relief floods me.

I slowly remove Jackson's arms from me and stand up, stretching. He moves but doesn't wake up.

I go to the kitchen and get some water. I sit on the counter and play on my phone until I hear the bathroom door open, giving me the cue to take it while I have a chance.

I shower, brush my teeth, and get dressed into black shorts and a cropped T-shirt.

I brush my hair back out of my face and look in the mirror. Recalling last nights memories with Jackson, I smile to myself before flicking the light switch off and leaving the bathroom.

When I get out there, Jackson is still sleeping on the couch. I check the time. 11 o'clock?!? They are supposed to get picked up for a meet and greet in an hour! I walk into the 3 boys room and everyone is asleep. I run out to the living room and shake Jackson awake.

"What...?" He groans.

"It's 11," I tell him. He opens his eyes.

"Crap," he says. I nod. He jumps up and goes to the bathroom. I hear the shower turn on. I go to the boys room and I can feel my heart drop. I have to wake up Sam...

I walk over to Josh and Payton first, waking them up and telling them the time. There's only two showers, which Josh remembers almost immediately when he hears that Jackson is in the other shower. Him and Payton look at each other and then race to the bathroom, ending with Payton pouting on the couch waiting for Jackson to get out.

I walk over to Sams bed and my heart beat can be heard everywhere. I put one hand on his shoulder and lightly shake him. He groans and turns over, not opening his eyes.

"Sam.." I say. He jumps at the sound of my voice. "Sam, it's 11, get up."

"Get out," he growls. I'm taken aback at first, but I straighten my posture and walk out, slamming the door behind me. He has to get over this eventually. He won't be mad forever.. Will he?

"Hey," Payton says. I ignore him. "Okay, so it's going to be like that? Just so you know, you and Jackson really fucking hurt him!" He says. I whip my head around.

"You think I don't know that!? You don't think this is hurting me, too!?" I yell. He just looks at me.

"You should have said something else. Anything else but the truth. He was crying last night for God knows how long," he retorts. I knew that this was true, but hearing it was completely different. I couldn't think of a single thing to say. My heart felt like it stopped beating and I couldn't breath. I turn away when tears start falling down my face and walk calmly out the door, but when I get into the hallway, I break down.

I don't want them to hear me sob, so I walk down the stairs to the first landing, where me and Jackson almost kissed just last night. I sit in the corner and sob with my face in my hands.

Jackson's POV:

I hear yelling in the living room and quickly finish up my shower to go see what's happening.

When I get out there, all I see is Payton on the couch.

"Where is everyone?' I ask.

"Josh is in the other shower and Sam's in the room," he says, not looking away from the TV.

"Hazel?" I ask. He shrugs. "Who was yelling?" I ask.

"It was nothing," he says. I narrow my eyes.

"That's not what I asked. Who was arguing?" I ask.

"Me and her," he says with attitude.

"About?"

"I already told you. It was nothing," he says. God, I wanna smack him.

I walk around to every room trying to find Hazel while Payton showers. She's not in the kitchen, bathrooms, living room, or the bedroom. I check my phone. It's 11:30. Shit!

I call her phone, but she left it on the counter. If she left it, she's probably still in the hotel. She doesn't go anywhere without her phone.

I grab a shirt, pull it on, and go into the hallway to find her.

Hazels POV:

I calm down after a few minutes and now I'm just sitting here looking like a mess. I'm such a baby. I've cried so much these last few days, it's embarrassing. I look up and see Jackson walking towards the stairs.

I quickly stand up and wipe the tears off my face. I smile, trying to hide the fact that I was crying.

"Hey! I was just coming back up! Just went down to the lobby real quick for some air," I flat out lie. He doesn't believe me and it shows. "What?" I ask. He walks down the steps and looks down at me. I'm suddenly ashamed of lying to him.

"What's wrong?" He asks. My smile fails and I look at the ground. My vision goes blurry and I feel tears fall down my face once again. I just shake my head.

He tries to lift my face to look at him, but I pull away, letting out a shaky breath.

"Just everything with Sam. It's fine though. He's going to get over it," I say. My voice breaks at the end, because I don't quite know if that's true yet.

"It's going to be fine," he assures me, pulling me in for a hug. I pull away.

"I know, but you gotta get going. You guys are leaving soon," I tell him.

"We have 25 minutes," he smirks and pulls me back in. "All I want is a hug," he says. I smile and think about how lucky I am to have a boyfr- wait...