What happens?

Vote,comment, fan!I love when you comment and fanning me is even better! u all rock!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

:-D

They surrounded us, shouting. I had no idea what language they were speaking but I think I caught a few English words like, "Get... kill... hang... suffer."

The rest of it was, "Porte Langat loon pieta largo." They closed in on us. a few grabbed us. I was tempted to put up a fight but didn't want to leave Jeff.

They pulled us into a large holding cell on the seventh floor of the main building. The cell was a good size. Enough to fit four beds and a mat. There were two figures in the other two beds.

I dragged Jeff to the open beds and laid him down on one ignoring the other two forms. I kneeled next to Jeff and started rubbing his stomach, urging my powers to try and heal him.

Green glowed around my hand but that wasn't cutting it. I could tell it wasn't working and it was just draining my power. I stopped using my power, panting.

A voice startled me. "You need help?" I spun around. One of the figures was moving. "Who-who are you?"

"I'm Chase. This lasypuss that's asleep" he punched the other form. "is Dreyden. Call him Drey if he ever wakes up." He punched the other form again.

"Uh! What?" the form asked

"Get up! We have visitors you lug nut!"

The other boy jumped out of the bed and saluted.

"It's not the boss you dumb..." he looked over at me and just left his sentence hanging in the air. The other boy looked too.

"Oh. It's a chick!" he looked excited and I wasn't sure I liked the look in his eyes.

"Um hi listen I need help. My friend he's hurt. My powers won't do anything and I'm really worried. Do you two have powers too?" I asked

Chase looked at Drey and at me. "Yes. I can heal anything and he... well we know he can do something we just don't know what it is yet."

"Well will you please help him?" I looked back down at Jeff. He looked so helpless like that. I hated him this way. I felt the tears coming up when I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"I'll see what I can do." Said Chase

I smled at him gratefully. He kneeled down next to him and put a hand on his head. I watched as it started to glow. Just then Drey tackled me and pinned me on the ground.

"It's been a while since I've seen a girl." His hand started reaching up my shirt and I screamed. He just laughed and reached up farther. I sent a mental wave right at his head. He flew back and hit the wall. "Well thanks for almost raping me on my first day here." I shouted at him.

"Drey! You are a seriously sick man!" shouted Chase

Then I watched as Jeff walked up to him and punched him in the face. Hard! "Don't you ever touch her with those filthy, perverted hands of yours." He threatened

I jumped up and ran to him, giving him a hug. "I'm so glad you're ok!" I said

"Me? You were the one who was...you know"

"What happened to you?" I asked

"I'm not sure. Why didn't you run away? They couldn't have got you if you had run. I KNOW that. Why didn't you run?"