Chaper one.

Before we begin the story, I would like to say that this story is promising because I had help from many others, 03JTunice being one of them. Go check him out, he's an awesome dude and his stories are amazing. AlexisWondrous is also one of them. Go check her out. She is awesome and I've improved my literature skills with her help.

I keep forgetting to mention that this story will also have elements from MGE (Monster Girl Encyclopedia) and many others! Due to only being allowed two on the crossover option, I just put in Bloodborne and MGQ instead. There will be characters from other sources besides MGE and MGQ that you might know. ;)

I'm planning to use characters from other sources instead of OCs for the extras and relevant characters that shall be shown in the future!

Kudos to the ones who know all of the references and characters that shall be put in this story as we progress.

Also, I do appreciate those who I didn't mention for reasons I cannot say. They also helped me out with this story, and are also amazing. I wouldn't have gotten very far without them.

I also apologise for the long wait.

That being said, on with the story!

Through a mountain of corpses I climb, by my enemy's death I prevail. In this giant pile, there are those who were deserving and those who were not. While there are the most vilest of criminals, the most bloodlusted killers and the cruelest of scoundrels, there is still nothing beautiful about this disgusting, gut-wrenching hill. But I shall use the corpses as a material to make a shelter for my loved ones and keep them safe forevermore.

Rin drowsily opened his eyes and saw nothing but black all around him, as far as the eye could see. He was floating in an endless abyss; static in a buoyant state.

He was no longer underwater, yet still in a place just as cold. Unconsciously, he took in a breath and relished over the fact he could finally breathe after what felt like an eternity.

Just as he was about to take another satisfying breath, he stopped short and hesitated without even knowing why.

'I wanna be a good man.' He recalled his previous statement as he involuntarily stopped his breathing...

...

Inhale
An elderly man choked and gagged as a sword pierced his neck.

Rin choked on his breath as an image, clear as day, flashed through his mind.

He paused for a few moments before he wheezed out the remaining air in his chest.

Exhale...
The elderly man from before clenched his throat in a desperate attempt to survive. Although he still attempted to continue living, he couldn't help but cry knowing that he will not live through this.

Another memory flashed by. A little girl from Yharnam came to his mind all of a sudden. He was sitting down on the streets of cobblestone, resting his back on a wall of one of the houses.

'Nobody is truly evil?' The young girl asked with innocent curiosity. Laying her head on his lap and his hat covering her face.

'Yes... Nobody is truly evil, trust me.'

He was about to continue but the memory changed entirely as he took the breath he needed.

Inhale...
An adult man lays on the hard wooden floor, struggling and gasping for air. But Rin was sitting on his stomach and choking him with both hands.