Prologue

On a dark coast. A barren, lifeless and melancholic coast that the only source of light seems to be the broken moon's radiance. Two figures can be seen. One humanoid and one disfigured although humanoid as well. Fighting like starving beasts on the verge of death, attacking its prey with reckless abandon.

One of them being a humanoid monster with a head akin to a skull of a skeleton, sickly pale skinned with defective butterfly-like wings, intestines coming out of its stomach and wrapping around its torso. He seems to be wielding what seems to be a giant, weaponized placenta as he glared at the opposing opponent, leaking murderous and malicious intent and its eyes full of anger and hatred.

The other one being a completely normal human with an unzipped black leather jacket with sleeves pulled all the way to behind his elbow which reveals a fingerless gloves reaching his elbow. Dark navy blue shirt tucked in his pants with unbuttoned collar along with black jeans with knife holders on both of his thighs loaded with throwing knives that has a black handle along with a black sheath, wearing a black fedora and black battle boots that matches his attire. A battle cloth that completely hiding his face but sharp and monotonous blue eyes could be seen.

Carrying a folded wooden handle on his back, his right hand gripping a long curved sword tightly and on his left is a long barreled silver pistol almost resembling a shotgun.

The Orphan roared with all his might as the child smash the placenta on the ground, forming a crater on the ground around the attack.

The hunter swiftly dodges backward, but the Orphan immediate lunges at the Hunter but the hunter instantly countered by kneeing the orphan on the chin that left him staggering back.

The hunter immediately went to the offensive and lunges at the Orphan but the orphan quickly went on the defensive and readies the weapon. But the hunter stabs the newborn's bicep and immediately pulls his weapon out, drawing an immense amount of blood that proved to be critical.

He then slashes vertically on his stomach, a deep incision embedded into its body. The orphan staggers back in an attempt to gain distance but the hunter slashes his face vertically, cutting the nose and left eye.

The Orphan can only roar in pain as the hunter continues his onslaught, and attempts to lift the placenta, intending to crush the hunter but with the hunter's immense speed and precision, that proves to be a vital mistake as the hunter immediately slipped past his defence and stab the Orphan's stomach.

The hunter instantly pulled his blade out, grabs the left arm, and brought his blade downwards to the shoulder area, rendering it useless as it was severed from the orphan.

The Orphan starts to cry as he was brought on his knees. His body violently shaking blood came out of his injuries which is on every part of his body.

The Orphan shrieked as the burial blade in its sword-like-state rammed inside its chest.

The squelch of flesh being torn by sword and bones being shattered could be heard alongside its gurgle.

The sword transformed scythe got pulled out aggressively before it pierced the infant's neck, making the child chokes on its own blood.

The sword this time got pulled out slowly and gracefully before it got swung to the side to wipe the blood off it.

The infant fell to its knees in anguish. Tears streaming down its blood-drenched face and its hands wrapped around its throat, desperately trying to gather any breath it could. Eventually, the child fell to its side unsuccessful, still choking out the blood that had built up in its throat, coughing roughly and periodically.