Edward Kenway x Reader

Start from the beginning

You cut her off " Thank you mother!!" You ran to the portal not wanting to waste time. Your mother chuckled and said " Well, you will be surprised when you wake up."

~~

A small light came slightly through your eyelids, you groaned and opened your eyes slowly. You sat up and rubbed your eyes and pushed some of the hair out of your face. " Since when my hair become long?---" Just then you saw your hand, slender fingers and soft skin was replaced your original look of your hand. " What happened to me?" You touched your chest and noticed and medium bump, also you were wearing a long pale white dress. " Am I.......A WOMAN?"  You yelled, hearing an echo of your voice.

That's when you realized that you were in some sort of cave. You looked around you and saw a paper beside you. You held it and read it out loud.

Dear Y/N

You might ask why do you look like a woman? Well, as I said I had a special power in me and you have it as well. I was a man before when I was 20, but then I died of a rare disease. And then, I came to life as a woman. You need to be careful because this is your last chance. Remember that I will always be with you.

With love
Your mother.

You sighed and stood up "It seems like my life has turned upside down. The question is where am I now?"

~~

"NASSAU!?"

You yelled, earning some weird looks and glares from the people around you. " I was in the middle of the sea, how did I end up in here?" You walked around the area for a bit " This is not the right question!! The main question is how can I find Edward now?" You thought, not knowing that there was two men following you.

Suddenly, you felt yourself being pinned to the wall. You looked up and saw two men, one was holding you and the other was only watching. " What's a beautiful lady like you doing alone in this place?" You can smell the alcohol in his breaths. " Let go of me you mourn!!" Oh how you wished your manly voice was here to scare them.

" Don't worry, beautiful!! We will be gentle. Now, let's have some fun!!" The man who was holding you said as he started to get closer to you. You knew the meaning of this since you saw a lot of men doing so. " Now I pity the girls so much for dealing with those jerks." You thought.

Feeling a pair of lips on your neck, you struggled to get free from his grasp. " NO, STOP THIS YOU JERK!!" you closed your eyes as you yelled.

All of a sudden, the grasp that was holding you loosen and you heard a loud thud. You opened your eyes and saw a familiar blue robes " Edward!?" You thought, but you felt the world spun around and you fall into his arms as you passed out.

~~

A groan escaped your lips as you woke up from your slumber. You looked around the place and you find it familiar, a place you liked to stay in with Edward. Not the other way around, just talking and laughing that's all. You sat up, trying to remember what exactly happened to you before you pass out. You didn't even know that Edward walked in the room and approached you already.

" I see you are awake!!" You snapped out of your thoughts and turned to him. " Edward!!" You said, relieved that you saw him again. " Hm, do I know you?" He tilted his head a bit " Don't you recognize me? It's me, Y/N!!" You said in hope he would know, but he frowned. " What are you talking about?Y/N has died last month!!?" Your eyes widen at his statement. " A month!? I have been out for a MONTH!?"

You looked at him and said " Edward, it's me I swear!! I was dead, but I have a power that can bring me to live for one last time." You explained " Prove it!?" You thought for a while then it hit you, the only thing that only you and Edward knew about " Remember when we broke Thatch's precious spyglass and we said that Ben who broke it." Edward's eyes widen as you said the secret that will cost him his life.

" Okay then, one last thing to make sure it's really you. How did you die?" You raised an eyebrow and sighed " I was killed by a shot in the chest and fall down in the sea." The last thing you know, Edward wrapping his arms around you. " Thank God you're alive.....but as a..... woman!?" He pulled away and looked at you " And the problem is?" You trailed off. " Nothing but how did you change like this?" He questioned. You then explained everything to him, not hiding anything from him.

" Thank God I'm still straight!!" He mumbled, but you heard him " What do you mean by ' I'm still straight'?" You looked at him dead in the eyes and you saw a hint of red blush on his face. He sighed and looked away " Look, I....I don't see you like a friend." You were shocked, what's the meaning of this? Does he not consider you as a friend anymore since your 'death'?

" Edward---!?" He cut you off by a kiss. Your eyes widen at the sudden contact since you're not used to be a woman, you find it weird. However, you ignored those feelings and melted in the kiss. There was fireworks in your brain and your cheeks felt so hot as your lips moved with his. You pulled away from the kiss because you needed something called air. He smiled at you and said " I'm pretty sure you now know what you're to me, right Y/N?" You smiled at him and nodded your head.

" Edward!?"

" Yes?"

" You were a gay?"

" Shut up!!!"

" HAHAHAHA!!!

~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 19 is OVER.

Altaïr:- When the heck is my turn?

I...... don't know!? * Runs away*.....

Altaïr:- * Chases after me* Come back here Roben.

Alty is mad at me hehehe.

Be amazing~
RC ~😋