~39~

"Sydnie, help me with this," Jack frantically called to his sister. She rushed over to her brother, who was struggling to change his daughter's diaper. "Gabriela is still in our apartment."

Sydnie laughed and held Lavender's feet so that Jack could do the rest. Lav's face showed a little smirk, as if she was having fun watching them struggle. Gabbie returned and smiled at the doorway. She quickly snapped a picture to make the memory last.

Today, all of their families and band mates were coming together to meet Lav properly. Anna, Daniel's sister, immediately fell in love and called being babysitter. Zack stuck around to take lots of pictures of everyone holding the precious baby.

The next day was the little party for Lavender. Jack's and Gabbie's families all dressed up and wore white and lavender to the event, which was held at a beach house in Marina Del Ray. Many pictures were taken of the happy couple and the Avery-Stanford-Gonzalez family.

For the next two weeks, Jack and Gabriela happily lived and bonded with their new daughter, spending every waking minute with her. They had never been happier.

"When are you gonna tell the limelights?" Gabbie asked Jack one night. "You can't keep a secret this big from them forever."

"Well, our management just got rearranged, and our new managers are more comfortable with us displaying our relationships, so anytime as long as you're ready," Jack replied. "I just need to make sure that you are ok with it. She's your daughter."

"Jack, I'm fine with it," Gabbie assured her boyfriend. "Lav is so precious, and the world deserves to get a piece of her."

"Should we tell them on Mother's Day?"

"Wow, you're a genius," Gabbie laughed. "Of course, babe. Mother's Day."