~29~

"Happy Valentine's Day, baby," Jack whispered. He walked into their bedroom where Gabriela was still in the queen sized bed. The pregnant girl had just woken up as Jack brought her a tray of breakfast.

"Aw, happy Valentine's day, Jacky," she replied, smiling as she sat up in the bed. "Thank you, babe."

"How are you feeling today, angel?" Jack asked, stroking Gabbie's curls. He set the tray of food on her lap, and she immediately grabbed the glass of orange juice.

"Great now," she said with a big smile. "I love you, Jack."

"I love you more."

"I love you the most."

"I love you the mostest," Jack said, breaking the love war. Gabbie giggled.

Gabriela was 5 months pregnant. Even though she was in her second trimester, she wasn't showing too much. She definitely had a bump, but with a hoodie on, no one would know. She made sure to keep her bump covered in her Instagram pictures.

Jack and the boys had moved their families out to LA last summer, so he moved Gabbie's family to. Gabbie's sister and mother shared a room, Samuel slept on a nice bed in the living room (Florida vibes to Gabbie), and Jack shared a room with Gabriela, obviously. The couple were going to finish getting ready for the baby before he left for tour in March.

Gabbie and Jack hadn't done a big gender reveal party because they didn't feel the need.

"Alright, all you have to do is pop the balloon, and confetti colored either pink or blue will explode in the air," Lisa explained.

Gabbie looked at Jack and held his hand. "Ready?"

"Ready." He pinched the bottom of the ballon as Gabbie brought the needle towards it.

The balloon popped, pink confetti flying everywhere.

Gabbie cried out in joy, hugging Jack tightly. Tears ran down their faces, tears of pure happiness. "We're having a girl, Jack."

Jack softly held Gabbie's growing bump. "Our baby girl."

"So what should we name her?" Jack asked his girlfriend later that evening.

"Something sweet and feminine," Gabbie replied. "This little girl is gonna make a difference in this world."

"I was thinking Rose," Jack said. "Isla's middle name is Rose."

"Hm, I like the idea of a flower," Gabbie mused.

"Lily?"

"Eh. What about Lilac?"

"Nah." Jack and Gabbie sat for a few minutes, thinking.

"I got it," Gabbie said, snapping her fingers. "Lavender. The most precious and delicate flower."

"I love it," Jack smiled. "Could we call her Lav for short?"

"Aw, that's cute, definitely."

Jack lied down next to his girlfriend on their bed and rested his hand on Gabbie's bump. The baby was there, only barely noticeable, but she was everything to her parents.

"Hello, little Lavender," Jack whispered, talking to the baby. "It's your daddy, I'm right here."

Gabriela smiled and kissed her boyfriend.

There's nowhere else I'd rather be.