Cure

Matteo:

Having her in my lap helping me paint makes me happier than ever. I guided her with my hand over top of hers and we painted a flower. She was so focused that she started biting her tongue.

"Baby girl don't bite your tongue so hard." I whispered in her ear and wrapped a arm around her waste. I could tell she was taken back and turned around to look at me. She smiled in an innocent way and giggled. I surprisingly smiled back taking in all her beauty. Her curly hair was beautiful with her brown eyes. I don't want her to ever leave. We are gonna have cute mixed babies with curls. I hope they are more her skin color because brown babies are adorable. I don't want typical mixed kids, I want black kings and queens.

"Matteo what are you thinking." I snap out of my fantasy and see her brown eyes gazing in mine. I kiss her and bite her lips.

"Our children."

"You mean child, because I'm only having one ."

"We will see about that." I mumbled.

"I heard that."

I chuckled and picked up the brush to continue what we left off. Lately my medication has been really helping. I haven't been snappy or unable to control my anger. I haven't had bipolar behavior... since before I met Kiana. She's the only person who has allowed me to be myself and enjoy life, therefore I'm happy. We finish the painting and leave it to dry. I'll pick it up before we leave for home, but first I take her to eat. We walk hand in hand to the car, and head to my apartment.

"How do u feel about me working from home."

"I think it would be good for you, you seem happier away from work. But what about me?"

"Well mi amor you don't have to work. But if you get bored you can go to the office or work with me."

My babygirl laid in my arms as I stroke her hair. Working from home would allow me to manage the business and the mafia. My dad wants me to assist on a drug deal. I refuse to tell Kiana why, only to keep her safe. My father insist I come back next week to start and figure out how to ambush the shipment coming in form our rivals.

"Kiana baby, I'm sorry but we have to leave next week."

"Why" her big brown eyes looked up at me, and a tear fell. My heart broke as I watched her start to cry.

"Baby don't cry. We can come back I promise. My dad wants me for business." She nodded and snuggle in my chest. I picked her up and held her like a baby in my arms with her head in the crook of my neck.

"Matteo don't leave me, I finally feel normal..." She took a pause before she continued and straddled my lap to look at me.

"All my life I was the weird one. The quirky black girl who was fascinated with science and space. My family and people from school bullied me because I was so shy and awkward. My mother pushed me down steps and burned me with flat irons for no reason. My stepfather would drag me by my hair whenever I made him angry. I still have scars from their torture. I tired to kill my self until my mother found me and told me I'm not allowed to die unless it's by her. I decided to stop trying and suffer because I was so scared. No body at school wanted to be my friend because I wore baggy clothes and always studded when the teacher called on me. Girls at my school use to hit me and the boys would always try and get me to "please them". I can't help but say, I'm happy my family are gone."

My fist started to tighten as I heard her story. I wanted to kill everyone at that school and her parents are lucky their dead. I kissed her with so much force and passion to assure her I'm never leaving her. No matter how angry I may get I will never hurt my baby, ever. Her whispers and cry's silenced and she fell asleep in my arms. I couldn't get much sleep because all I could think about is how much I will do for this girl. Kiana Johnson has my heart.

Follow me and vote. I hope you guys enjoy this, I'm trying to upload more often. I have been having major writer block but I think I'm back.

Should I include a characters list with pictures?