100 reads!!!!

Oh my gods thank you all for 100 hundred reads!!!

I feel so accomplished

Thank you all so much for reading and I promise to put out the next chapter soon.

As a reward watching these people do a comedy act for you

Leo: hey! I ain't no act! I'm da real deal, the real hottie here!!

Piper: okay just because you died doesn't mean you can go all sassy on us repair boy!!

Percy: spoilers

Piper: gods that was an accident!!!

Jason: it's okay pipes, I mean at least you didn't tell them about what happens to Nico and will, oh and not to mention me and my fab glasses...

Percy: JASON GRACE SHUT THE HADES UP!!!!!! YOU WILL RUIN THE TRAUMATIC EXPERIENCE FOR EVERYONE THAT OUR GREAT CREATOR HAS PLANNED!!!!

Annabeth: did uncle rick pay you to say that?

Percy: maybe.... :P

Annabeth: ~_~

Percy: fine, he did, he payed me with blue candy

Piper: percy I think you scared my boyfriend to death with your ranting..... God dam it I really liked that version to.

Jason: I'm still here you know

Piper: JASON YOUR ALIVE!!! *runs up and hugs dramatically* go with it

Jason: *deicides to be a badass and dramatically fly away with piper holding onto him like in Thor*

Frank: well they over did it

Hazel: yep, hey frank why are you a leopard?

Frank: leopard sees, leopard wants *looks to Percy's blue lactose intolerant candy

Percy: hazel why is your leopard of a boyfriend looking at my candy?

Hazel: I dun....

Frank: leopard want leopard need!!!!

Percy: *sees leopard frank jumping and runs away squealing with candy bar shoved in his mouth* it's mine!!!!

Annabeth: why percy, just why?

Hazel: hey anyone else notice that Leo has been usually quiet?

Piper: now that you mention it, yeah it appears he isn't here. And why is a leopard chasing percy, who has a candy bar shoved in his mouth?

Annabeth and hazel: don't ask

Annabeth: wait when did you get down here?

Piper: oh we only flew for like two seconds before Jason put me back on the ground to find Leo.

Hazel: makes sense

Percy: *still running around screaming like a little kid*

Frank: leopard WANT LEOPARD NEED!!!!!!

This continues for a while until a howling is heard from above

Everyone: *looks up*

Piper: is that Jason and Leo?

Hazel: what in the name of hades is Leo wearing?

Percy: nooooo it's mine!!!!! *runs away with arms full of blue candy*

!Frank: *chases after percy, this time as a rhino*

Leo: *gets dropped by Jason and lands in front of percy and rhino frank and is covered up by leafs*

Percy: ITS MINE!!!! What in the name of hades are you doing Leo?

Frank: what the...

Leo: *takes away leafs and reveals that he is in a female Hawaiian dancing costume* aloha

Leo: *starts dancing to Hawaiian music (listen to the above media and that how I picture Leo in this)*

Percy: AHHHHHHHH MY EYES!!!!!! THEY BURN!!!!!!!!

Frank: PLEASE VALDEZ, MAKE IT STOP!!!!!

Piper: LEO!!!!!!

Annabeth: *curls up* what has been seen cannot be unseen

Hazel: WHY?!?!?!?!?

Jason: man stop, you're giving me nightmares, besides you got the attention that you wanted so please JUST STOP!!!

Leo: not until Calypso gives me another kiss

Jason: but but

Leo: no buts, go and find me my girlfriend, peasant

Jason: I ain't no peasant you little.....

Leo:*starts dancing the most disturbing dance EVER (somewhere between twerking and doing gangam style)*

Everyone: MY EYES!!!!!!!

Percy: HERE TAKE, TAKE ALL THE CANDY YOU WANT JUST MAKE THE IMAGES BEFORE ME STOP!!!

Leo: Peasant I am waiting.

Jason: *is crying because his eyes have been burned from Leo's terrifying dance* yes master

Jason: *brings in Calypso and tells her what's happening and begs her to make it stop*

Calypso: *nods in agreement and kisses Leo* now stop

Piper: this would be such a huge Caleo moment for me but unfortunate my mind, and eyes have been burned from existence thanks to Leo's new power of dance

Leo: It ain't over just yet my lovely audience * covers calypso's eyes with leafs and plugs her ears with wax*

Calypso: Leo what are you doing?!?!?

Leo *laughing evilly while pressing button the incloses everyone in a big box and forces them to look at him except calypso* ready?

Everyone: NOOOOOO SOMEONE HELP!!!!!!

Leo *slowly starts getting closer and taking deep breaths*

Leo: * starts singing wrecking ball while actually swinging on a wrecking ball with a girls skimpy bathing suit on*

Everyone: *crying because this is one of the most terrifying things they've seen* WHY?!?!?

Leo: *sits on all the boys laps and gives them all big hugs*

Boys: *pass out because their souls have committed suicide*

Girls: *staring boyfriends in horror and then back at Leo in total fear and outrage*

Leo: that's all folks!!!

Calypso: what are you doing Leo?!?

Author: what have I done?

Leo: you made the sexiest beast in the world that's what you did.

Author: *slaps Leo with an iron rod and leaves him on the floor to think about his mistakes*

That was truly disturbing I am so sorry *moves Leo's body out of the way*

Thanks again for the hundred reads!!!!

I'll make sure they don't remember this when the all wake up