BOOM GOES THE TRAIN

Sofia's POV
After a while Amy finally cracked and she sprinted to the bathroom as if it was the last hope in humanity, and for us it was. I know some people want to look fabulous while fighting but when I comes to her making people want to run and hide in pure fear is better than trying to flirt with her. As you can see AMY HATES STEREOTYPES. It's kind of like people will expect her to look one way and she will become the exact opposite then break all the bones in their body. She's a lovely person.
I during this time however, was just staring out into the distance thinking about random stuff. Though my random thoughts were interrupted with a small clicking sounds coming from my left. I shook out of my daze and looked to see what the sound was coming from, and I summoned my dagger just in case. I stopped for a second than continued so I took that chance to pounce, so I'm Amy's words 'I sprung myself onto the sound while pointing my dagger at my victim'. Apparently I need to make sense when I speak. So when I landed I felt myself get flipped over and suddenly pinned down by no other than, Tristan.

"WHAT THE HELL TRISTAN!?!?!" I yelled at him making it obvious that this annoyed me.

"Well this wouldn't have happened if you decide to become a ninja on me." He pointed out with a smirk.

"YOU'RE THE ONE WHO'S PINNING ME DOWN!!" I retorted

I tried to get out of his grasp by kicking him and hitting him with my head, no use with that. I kept yelling at him and threatening to kill him, you know the usual, when I realised he seemed lost in thought. I was about to ask when I realised once again I was being pinned and if Amy walked in on us like this out goes my pride through the window and Tristan. So I took my dagger and jammed the hilt into his leg with my feet, would have done it with my hands but seeing that they're having a difficult time at the moment that was the only option.
He loosened his grip on me but then (unfortunately) he fell on top of me. And to make
matters worse Amy came in

Awkward.

Amelia's POV
I finally got myself free from the entanglement called "beauty" as I walked back to our seats. I was just thinking about where exactly we would find Hecate but my thoughts were interrupted by a particular sight.

Sofia and Jerk face were on the floor,

on top of each other,

their faces inches apart,

Holding hands.....

Well then,

My inner mind screamed, "honey, where's my shotgun?"

"In the closet dear!"

Their faces of shock and terror remained frozen, so naturally I took out my camera and took a photo. With the plus side of my face being completely neutral.

They were about to start complaining when I shut them up, by shooting an explosive arrow into the side of Jerk Face's arm, causing him to fly off Sofia and onto the wall. You know the normal. After that I punched him square in the jaw, causing the train to shake a little.

"WHAT THE HELL AMY!!! GIVE ME THE CAMERA!!" Sofia yelled with her face bursting with anger

I took the camera out then snap another photo, causing the last picture that was taken to come out into a printed format. I then summoned my violin and carefully placed the picture in the strings then forced it back to its place along with the picture. I then threw the camera at Sofia and watched as she caught it still fuming with anger. I laughed as I turned around but then I heard something fall, I assumed it was Jerk face since he seems to defy the laws of gravity sometimes so I thought nothing of it. Then I felt the train shake more violently, as if a thousand jerk faces had fallen, gods I can only handle one!
I was about to yell at them to get moving but then a loud explosion went off behind me, with bits of the metal flying at me. It was mostly my arms that were cut but one of the sharper pieces got stuck on my right shoulder, causing me to grunt in pain. "WE HAVE TO MOVE, COME ON YOU TWO!!" I yelled at Jerk Face and Sofia