Meet mr Phsycopaths vaction home the tool shed

Colin, Parker and I caught up with the other and they show us around the camp, the climbing wall the Sofia and I saw from a distance, well let's just say that it doesn't look like a walk in the park anymore. (seriously, who puts a rock climbing wall on a volcano???) We see the archery course as well and we start drooling over it, after all archery is our life. We walk a bit future until we run into Piper who doesn't look amused. Uh oh

"Guys you were supposed to wait for me at the mess hall, where were you?" Piper said hastily

Sofia and I look around and I try to come up with a plan, but my mind is to busy coming up with a secret project. "We, um, you see we totally forgot because we met some relatives and well...." I say nervously, piper is a tad bit intimidating

"Just stop, it's fine. I just wanted to know besides we have to take a look at your weapons", piper turns to our friends, "okay guys go back to your activities now."

"I don't wanna" Arya says with a firm but childish voice, "I wanna go with Amelia and Sofia. I don't care that you are one of the seven, you are older then them and they need some childish support."

"But your older then us" Sofia points out.

"Shut it Lillian" Arya grumbles

"Why should I let you guys stop your activities? Besides its more fun over there anyway." Piper says with a glint in her eyes.

A challenge has been accepted.

"Well Piper the question here is why YOU aren't at YOUR activities. And no I have more fun with my closer family we've been through a lot. YOU of all people should know that." Arya said cockily.

Piper stared at her in shock, Arya hit a chord and it was a strong one. Whatever piper went through was with her friends and it was hard. "Fine but we will meet back here later. I have to get these two their weapons, okay?" Piper says with an annoyed tone.

Claim the victory and go in for the kill, that's what I have just learned. So many lessons learned here.

"Come on you two, I can't keep Annabeth waiting any longer. Let's go."

Sofia and I stare at each other for a second then we trudge off to join piper, I have a feeling that something is going to happen. When Piper said Annabeth the others just went silent as if this girl was someone that EVERYONE had respect for and she isn't someone you want on your bad side. Be careful around Annabeth and make sure Sofia keeps her mouth shut.

Challenge accepted.

We walk in silence for a little while, not saying anything, just letting our minds wonder. I hate it when this happens!! It's to awkward, and Sofia feels the same way. This is to much quietness for us to handle.

"So Piper, who is Annabeth?" Sofia asked

"She's a great friend of mind, she's a child of Athena and she is crazy strong plus smart."

I nod and so does Sofia, we keep on walking until we reach this tool shed and a girl with blonde hair leaning on the wall thinking. That was the girl I saw at lunch, the one sitting next to the black haired guy. No wonder people were so stressed about her nature, she is extremely intimidating.

Annabeth looks up at us and smiles, she stands up straight and says, "hello I'm Annabeth and you must be the two new girls that Piper was talking about."

She turned towards me, "I understand that you are a bit claustrophobic, well don't worry it isn't to tight in here."

Her eyes twinkled with amusement, she had seen straight through my claustrophobia act!!!! "Thanks" I mutter