Tears of Heaven

Author's Note: Hey readers! This is Talia! This is my first time writing a book, not including fan fictions. Hope you guys enjoy it! Please comment, vote, and become a fan! Thanks for reading!

__________________________________________________________

Prologue

Heaven ~ 500 B.C.E

"Please, Jonathon! I beg of you! Let me be with the love of my life!" Adam Salvatore pleaded on his knees, his pure-white angel wings spread to his sides elegantly. His leaf-coloured eyes were full of love and sorrow.

Jonathon, the most powerful of them all; the leader, stood in front of him, arms crossed; tense. His handsome, but ageless, features were squeezed into a grimace, and his face looked as if he drank a glass of pure, sour lemonade. His golden wings curved in perfect arches behind him.

"Nonsense! You are an immortal--one of the highest ranking angels. That human girl is nothing! Your life is endless! She could not even spend one thousandth of your life with you! It is worthless being with her! I warned you, little brother, I warned you! I've forbidden you to leave Heaven, but what did you do? You have glimmered your wings and pretended to be a human on Earth. You're a disgrace to our family!" Jonathan scolded, sparks seemed to fly like flames above his head, from all the anger and despair. 

"Our family," He continued, "is the Original Angels--we are the top-classes angels. We have loyal, immortal blood running through our veins!" His voice rose to a shout.

Adam's body began to shake in agony.

"Falling is love with a lowly, filthy, human is the worst crime in the Heaven's Law," He yelled exasperatedly as he tried to catch his breath, while his wings flapped sharply from the quick and angry movements made.

Still kneeling on the floor, Adam buried his face in his slender, long, hands in frustration. His glance wavered, he just couldn't look at him dearest brother.

Jonathon sighed heavily with stress, his usual shinning, golden eyes were layered with fatigue.

The world grew quiet. The silence seemed to be swallowing the Heaven and the Earth while Adam waited for Jonathon's next words. Finally, they came.

"There will have to be a punishment," He stated simply, his eyes' glow fading.

Adam closed his eyes, defeated, as gold tears slowly streamed down his pale face. His wings wrapped around him like lover's arms, comforting him, soothing him as more tears waltzed down.

____________________________________________________

On the sidebars is a picture of Adam played by Alex Pettyfer.