ℒ . facts about nao.

Start from the beginning

★̷ ๋ ˳ ⤾  ☆008.  ⟡ ⇊
ℒ . during her training period, she was finally able to let go of her ballet dance background and learn other forms of dance, that she enjoys more.

★̷ ๋ ˳ ⤾ ☆009. ⟡ ⇊
ℒ .  according to her group mates, nao picked up korean very quickly and became almost fluent in little less than a year. though it took her a long time to become confident in speaking korean in front of others. she is already a soft-spoken person, but her voice becomes even softer when speaking korean because she's nervous she's going to say the wrong thing. it's a habit that she still has to this day.

★̷ ๋ ˳ ⤾ ☆010. ⟡ ⇊
ℒ .  she attended hanlim art high school, where she met and befriended sangyeon of the boyz, who was her classmate in her first year. they remained close friends and supported each other's debuts.

★̷ ๋ ˳ ⤾ ☆011. ⟡ ⇊
ℒ .  nao has graduated from ewha woman's university with a bachelor's degree in music composition. during her time at university, she learned piano and violin and was a member of the orchestra, where she played a few violin solos.

★̷ ๋ ˳ ⤾ ☆012. ⟡ ⇊
ℒ .  nao is a private music instructor and music theory teacher for children and teenagers who can't afford music lessons for free and takes care of any expenses that may be needed, as she wants to bring the gift of music to everyone. according to her, a lot of her younger students are unaware that she is an idol.

★̷ ๋ ˳ ⤾ ☆013. ⟡ ⇊
ℒ .  she is allergic to red meats and poultry. because of her allergies, she is a pescatarian. her group mates watch closely to the foods she is given.

★̷ ๋ ˳ ⤾ ☆014. ⟡ ⇊
ℒ .  nao loves the character miffy. she has quite the collection of miffy merchandise. she once cried on her birthday after she received a miffy-themed cake.

★̷ ๋ ˳ ⤾ ☆015. ⟡ ⇊
ℒ .  nao has four nieces, the twins kimiko and himiko and their younger sister tomie who are the daughters of yoshiki. and shoko who is the daughter of yuji. she spends a lot of time with them and takes their aunt-niece days very seriously.

★̷ ๋ ˳ ⤾  ☆016.  ⟡ ⇊
ℒ . she is very knowledgeable in candles, perfumes, colognes, body care, and skincare products. and she despises how expensive these products can be, so she finds dupes of popular and expensive brands and "unintentionally" promotes them to her followers who are looking for more affordable alternatives.

★̷ ๋ ˳ ⤾  ☆017.  ⟡ ⇊
ℒ . she has been crocheting for a few years now. she loves making bags, dolls, hats, and clothes. she once crocheted stage outfits for the entire group for a concert. she makes the most crochet items for yuuji.

★̷ ๋ ˳ ⤾ ☆018. ⟡ ⇊
ℒ .  she has a youtube channel, meinasi, where she occasionally posts study with me videos. since graduating from university, she has started doing reading with me videos, where she annotates and writes extensive notes on the books she's reading. she has also started doing grade with me, where she grades her students' music theory assignments.

★̷ ๋ ˳ ⤾ ☆019. ⟡ ⇊
ℒ .  she enjoys grading with stickers that she finds at different stores. she will ask her students who is their favorite characters, find stickers of them, and put them all over the paper.

★̷ ๋ ˳ ⤾  ☆020.  ⟡ ⇊
ℒ . if she was not an idol, she would want to be a full-time orchestra teacher.

★̷ ๋ ˳ ⤾  ☆021.  ⟡ ⇊
ℒ . she has a collection of purses she has gotten over the years. she currently has 27 bags that are on display in her apartment. she changes bags every 4 months. her current purse is a light blue kate spade new york bag that she got for her birthday.

★̷ ๋ ˳ ⤾ ☆022. ⟡ ⇊
ℒ .  nao is the least active member of social media, especially instagram because she deletes the app every few weeks to make space in her phone for pictures.

★̷ ๋ ˳ ⤾  ☆023.  ⟡ ⇊
ℒ . she has recently fallen in love with adult lego sets. she has a few around her apartment that double as decor.

★̷ ๋ ˳ ⤾  ☆024.  ⟡ ⇊
ℒ . she collects american and japanese baseball cards despite caring nothing for the sport. she has a few rare collectors, that she has been told are worth millions but she does not want to sell them.

★̷ ๋ ˳ ⤾  ☆025.  ⟡ ⇊
ℒ . one of her favorite things to do is watch the sunrise on the beach with her group mates, though as one of the only morning owls in the group, she is usually one of the only people awake.

★̷ ๋ ˳ ⤾  ☆026.  ⟡ ⇊
ℒ . she goes to sleep early and wakes up early most days. she is usually up having coffee and writing today's to-do list before the sun even rises. she has a habit of lighting a candle every morning when she wakes up.

★̷ ๋ ˳ ⤾  ☆027.  ⟡ ⇊
ℒ . according to serafine, nao has the best handwriting in the group, while yuuji has the worst handwriting. she enjoys english cursive and calligraphy.

★̷ ๋ ˳ ⤾ ☆028. ⟡ ⇊
ℒ .  nao has said it has been very hard to make friends within the industry because she's very awkward and shy when she is off stage.

★̷ ๋ ˳ ⤾ ☆029. ⟡ ⇊
ℒ .  as of 2024, nao has received her driver's license.

★̷ ๋ ˳ ⤾ ☆030. ⟡ ⇊
ℒ .  she is not a fan of rollercoasters, drop towers, or pendulum rides. if you go high into the air, she's not getting on it. she would much rather stay on the ground and hold everyone's things.

 she would much rather stay on the ground and hold everyone's things

🎧 ﹐ ♡  𝙷𝙰𝙻𝙻𝚄𝚂𝙸𝙽𝙰𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽𝚂𝚂 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟺.  ᜊ゙
૮꒰ ˶• ༝ •˶꒱ა  𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗋𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍𝗌 𝗋𝖾𝗌𝖾𝗋𝗏𝖾𝖽。✶