chapter 1

Princess Luna wakes up in the middle of a battle between Equestria and Iran," Come on Luna we need you help " said a soldier as he gets blown up. Luna gets up fast and starts shooting all the Iranian soldiers. "fall back troops" said the Iranian general. Princess Luna watches them flee back into there boats and sail off. "great job Luna you saved Equestria" said a soldier. Luna turns around and nods. "yeah you maybe right but they will return one day" said Princess Luna. Luna flies up and heads towards the castle. Luna lands in her room and starts relaxing. Suddenly Celestia opens the door loudly. Luna jumps up shaken. "good job on the battle" said Celestia. "thanks i guess" said Luna as she walks out her room. "So Luna i have your next mission" said Celestia. "oh yeah what is it" asked Luna as she picks up a banana. "you and a member of the U.S detective agent are suppose to check out Syria and there Terrorist problem" said Celestia. "and who is this agent" asked Luna. "me, my name is chase" said the detective. "oh well hi my name is Luna" said Luna. "hi its nice to meet you" said chase. "so Celestia when do we start this investigation" asked Luna. "tomorrow afternoon" said Celestia with a smile. Luna nods and walks back to her room. "make sure nothing happens to my sister" said Celestia. "trust me nothing will" said Chase. in Luna's room Luna starts playing her favorite rapper Trippie Redd. Luna sits down and start drawing. a hour later Luna finishes and puts her drawing on the wall. Luna yawns and rubs her eyes. "damn i'm tired" said Luna. Luna goes to her bed and lays down. She turns off the lights and closes her eyes.