Chapter 3

"No fucking way is Stella marrying him" Leo sneered.

I looked up at Leo and his whole body was tense, he had his fist curled and his knuckles were beginning to turn white. His normal beautiful blue eyes were now burning with rage.

"Leo,"

"No, Stella no. You're not fucking marrying anyone! Your twenty one, you don't need to listen to anything they have to say. Ever since I met you, you always hated your parents and you hated how they took away your childhood. And all of a sudden you're going to marry him? A guy you just met? Did your parents even meet Vince your Ex? Were they the ones who you went crying to at three in the morning? No that was me. Do they know that every morning you always have berry and banana smoothies with Regan? Do they even know who Regan is?" Leo shouted.

"Leo, Please" I beg.

Leo's facials soften and he looked... lost.

"You young man, are now banned your entering our home." My father yelled

Leo said nothing and just walked out.

I sat there at the dining room table for about thirty seconds before exploding.

"You know what fuck it! I don't really know if you guys even care but I want nothing to do with this family. I don't care that my great grandfather made some deal. You wanna know why? It's was because I changed my name. Because you people just lived your lives every day doing the same thing. I wanted to go travel the world, get lost on a train, and backpack in China. I wanted to see the world and fall in love. You guys may not know what love is but I am certainly going to find out." I finish my rant. And stormed out.

"Leo! Leo!" I called

I kept running till I met Leo siting in his car smoking a cigarette.

"Hey, Stella. Sorry I blew up like that I shouldn't have done that I just-"I cut Leo off from talking by putting my lips against his.

He tasted like mint gum and cigarette smoke. Leo was stunned at first but it didn't take long for him to respond. He wrapped his hand around my back and with his other hand he held my face. I ran my fingers though his hair and held his shirt. Pulling him closer to me. I must say, kissing Leo wasn't like a dreamt it would be. But at that moment I really didn't care. Things were getting pretty heated and probably would have gotten a lot more if we hadn't got interrupted.

"Stella? Hello? Stella."

Leo and I pull away and Leo looks into my eyes.

"Your family just has to ruin everything."

I chuckle "Leo go home, I need to talk to them. I'll call you tomorrow ok?"

Leo leans down and briefly kissing me again.

"Ok, but promise to call me if you need me ok? Even if you just need a ride home."

"I will."

With that being said Leo slowly began to drive off.

"STELLA RAE LAWSON! How dare you dare embarrass us like that." My mother yells.

"I don't have to listen to anything you have to say. I'm done."

"Oh no you don't, if you don't marry Aiden you give me no choice but to release your medical history to the public. That way not even the delinquent would want you." My mother sneered

My jaw dropped. How dare she threaten me like that?

"You wouldn't." I try

"Oh I would. I have invested too much into this family, to your father business to see it crumble. And if I need to give the press a little bit of info then I will. Stella I don't want to do this but you leave me with no choice."

"No, you had a choice. You had a choice of both siding with me and sticking up for me. But instead you chose to sink to your lowest point yet."

"Stella you have 3 days. That's all." My mother warned. Then she walked back inside.

I felt the threat of tears falling, and having no car I decided to walk home. I needed time to clear my head. I knew that I had a gut feeling that tonight was going to be bad.

I only got about 4 miles before my feet couldn't take it anymore. I knew I would just have to call Regan.

"Hello, Regan?"

"Oh God Stella is that you? Do you know how worried I've been! Leo just called asking whether you were ok and then I had to tell him you still weren't home! Where are you?" See this is one of the many reasons why I love Regan.

"Regan I need you to come pick me up. I would call a Taxi but I don't like catching one at night."

"Of course I will. What the address you're at?" Regan asks

"I'm at the Starbucks near root 63."

"Ok I'm coming."

It took nearly forty five minutes for Regan to come get me. Once I saw Regan I burst into tears.

"Oh Regan." I sob

"Stel bel, what did they do? Do I need to kick any ass? Because you know I will." She jokes

"Regan, my mother threaten me to marry their family friend Aiden"

"What did she threaten you with?" Regan asks

"My medical history. I mean how could she? How couldshe? My own mother!"

And for the first time in my life I saw Regan be completely quiet. She had nothing to say, nothing to comment about. She just stayed quiet.

"Come on Stel, let's go home."

Regan lead me to her car and we began to drive home. The whole car was quiet other than the soft car music that echoed though out the car.

~Writers Note~

Hope you guys liked this chapter! :)

next update is ASAP

-------> Pic of stella's mother to the side

COMMENT

VOTE

SHARE

FAN

Love, Peave & things Sweet

-Sarah