42%

one.

| l u k e |

            | 1:05pm – Friday |

It’s so funny watching everyone run for their lives as if they have somewhere to actually run to.

This was what I’ve been enduring my whole life—someone cornering me, abusing me to the point where I feel suffocated and helpless. I’ve been bullied—by my peers and my own fucking parents—and finally, I have a chance to release all that suppressed aggression towards everyone else.

I’ve been wanting this moment my whole life.

After Michael took shelter behind me, I awaited as the army of teachers raced towards us. I held up my chainsaw and turned it on and watched as they stopped in their tracks and cowered at the sight of the running blade.

“Put that down!” Ree demanded, cautiously approaching me.

Time stood still, well for her at least. I dropped the weapon slightly and she took it as a sign to advance towards me. Once she was in arm’s reach, I plunged the chainsaw in her head and watched as it exploded into a million pieces right in front of me. The flesh and blood rained on me like an imploding firework, and I felt so euphoric.

All this skin.

I am so turned on.

We then began chasing everyone in the auditorium. Everyone was foolishly trying to call the police on their phones, but unfortunately for them, their phones were inoperable because they were soaked by fresh pig blood.

I looked behind the bleachers and saw the jocks cowering in the corner.

“Please, don’t do this! Please!” one of them screeched.

“I’m pretty sure you miss Jake already, so you know, why not make it easier for you and have you reunite with him?” I mused with a huge smile on my face.

I swiped the chainsaw back and forth between their bodies. Their screams filled my ears, along with the sound of the blood gushing from their wounds and spilling on the floor. Heaven.

I looked around and smiled as the bloodfest played right in front of my eyes. Calum and Ashton were chopping people up from left to right, slowly decreasing the population in the auditorium. I decided to help them out, since I had the best weapon in the group.

“Where’s Michael?” I asked.

Calum nodded over to the west bleachers. I went over there and peeked behind. Michael was crying. He was vigorously wiping his eyes with the sleeves of his sweater.

“Hey,” I deadpanned. “Look.”

I ushered him over to me and he obliged. He peeked out the bleachers and I watched as his sorrow-ridden eyes lingered around the auditorium.

“This is so wrong.” He sobbed and sullenly crawled back to the corner.

“I just want to remind you—what we’re doing is wrong, but the purpose of it is fucking right, okay?” I said, hoping to somewhat make him feel better.

He shook his head and turned his back to me.

Fucking hell.

I ran towards some of the surviving victims and cut their heads clean. I swung and swung and swung at everyone I saw. Then I finally dropped the chainsaw as I realized we’ve already killed everyone in the auditorium.

The blood on the floor created puddles which I jumped on. I splashed around and even slid on the floor. Then I tripped, but it’s not like anyone was here to see it.

“That was fucking amazing,” Ashton said. “But we need to get the fuck outta here before anyone else comes.”

“Are you sure we’ve killed everybody?” I asked, straining my ears to hear if anyone’s moving or still conscious.

“Yeah, I’ve counted. We’ve killed around a hundred people, not including the teachers,” Calum responded. “But just to be sure...”

He then walked over to the backstage and emerged holding a canister in his hands. He began sprinkling the petrol all around the auditorium. I retrieved my bag from the corner and stuffed all of our weapons there and beckoned Michael to crawl out of his hiding hole.

“Hurry up,” I hissed at Calum.

We stood at the entrance and watched as Calum threw a lit matchstick on the floor. The fire immediately spread around the floor, and not long after, engulfed the whole area in flames.

Is it hot in here, or is it just me?

a/n:

well yeaaah that's a hella way to start all apologies.

playlist will be in the external link, or go to my profile on 8tracks (horizonless) and you'll find it there.

updates for this will be inconsistent bc exams fml.

this is probably the longest chapter in the whole series so far. Damn these kids need to srsly CHILL the fuck down.

Get it?

They burned the place so they need to chill?

Hahaha?

But the last line tho omfg way to go luke.

Ily all, tysm for the suppoooooort c: -angelika