then the door burst wide open and an angry David was walking in my direction.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING IN MY OFFICE?" he yelled in my face, he pushed everything on the desk with his hand, causing the papers and everything to go flying. i stood in front of him, my eyes are cold and deadly.

"you're nothing except a liar" that was the only thing i said, i turned around and started walking to the door but my body was slammed against the wall. David's face was inches away from mine.

"what did you read kitten?" he slowly said, his voice is deep and raspy, yet angry and cold.

"you tell me , Giovanni" i whispered slowly, his eyes went wide open, then his hand grabbed my neck and pushed harder on the wall.

"don't call me Giovanni, ever again" he yelled, his grip tightened around my neck, i was having a hard time to breath, but i kept the smirk on my face.

"DO YOU UNDERSTAND?" he yelled, i just smirked in his face. suddenly, his grip got a lot tighter and he raised me, making my feet leave the ground.

"do..you...under...stand..kitten?" he slowly said. i refused to give up, i just closed my eyes.

"fuck" David yelled, then my body went flying to the ground, causing me to groan in pain. i slowly stood up and started walking away, without daring to take a single look at him.

"wait" he said, i stopped walking, but i didn't turn around.

"let me explain, come with me" he said and i chuckled.

"will you choke me again?" i said, sarcasm in my tone.

"i won't" he slowly said, guilt in his voice .

"good" i said and i turned around to face him, he was looking at me with guilt in his eyes, i gave him a cold look .

"follow me" he said and i started following him. we kept walking around the mansion, until he took me to a room, i walked inside and he closed the door behind him. it was a big room, with couches and stuff , and a huge window with an amazing view.

"sit down" he said, i sat down on one of the couches, he took a seat next to me.

"it's so quiet in here" i said. my eyes we're focused on the window, i didn't want to look at him.

"i call this my secret room, no one comes to this side of the mansion, so i like it here" he said, i slowly nodded.

"Persephone, i didn't mean to touch you, i swear i'll never do it again" he said , i turned around to face him, my gaze met his and his eyes we're filled with guilt.

"i just got mad because i didn't want you to find out like that, and Persephone i swear that i'm not using you, i really wanted to help you" he slowly said.

"can you please tell me what's happening?" i said, ignoring everything he said. i'm not even mad at him, i just wanted to know the truth. i looked at him and grabbed his hand.

"don't be afraid, let it all out Giovanni" i said and he smiled a little.

"when i was 13, i was a normal kid named Giovanni Lombardi living in a small town in Italy. it was me, my sister and my mom. my mom refused to live with my dad since she found out he's still in the mafia. my mom once met a man and fell in love with him, we never met him . after a year or so, my mom left the house in the middle of the night and came back hours later, when she came back, she was so scared, when i asked her what's wrong, she gave me some papers and told me 'your name is not Giovanni Lombardi anymore, it's David Spades' and that's when i asked her why, she told me that the guy she was in love with, turned out to be a boss of some mafia, and she threatened to tell the cops about him, so he told her that he will kill her and her kids, so my mom changed our names , so we could run away without him being able to track us. we we're getting ready to leave when we heard some cars pull up in our driveway, my mom quickly hid me in the closet and told my sister to go and hide somewhere and she told us not to leave our hiding spot no matter what" he stopped talking to take a breath.

"then, our front door went flying, and men with guns came in, they grabbed my mom and started hitting her, i closed my mouth so they wouldn't hear me crying like a punk. then he came, her lover, he was smiling at her, i wanted to get up and rip that smile off his face. then one of his men came and he was holding my sister, who was sobbing. and he threw her on the ground next to mom, that's when he grabbed his gun, and he first shot my sister. he shot her in the head, my mom went crazy, she was crying and yelling, then he shot mom, in her chest, 3 times in row, and i watched it all. they didn't know that mom had me, they thought she only had my sister, so they left. i went searching for my dad, and when i found him i told him everything, i changed my name and that's when i joined the mafia" he was out of breath, i wanted to hug him and tell him that everything will be alright but i didn't, i didn't want to show him pity.

"so, that person is Lucas Cambile. a while ago, before he betrayed you and everything, he figured out that she had a son named Giovanni Lombardi and that he's still alive. your dad doesn't know that i'm Giovanni" he finished talking, i was clearly shocked. my dad is ruthless. 

i wrapped my arms around David's neck and i hugged him tight, it took him a few minutes then he hugged me back.

"we will kill him, i promise you Giovanni" i said, i leaned back and looked at him straight in the eyes, his eyes we're focused on my lips, that's when he roughly grabbed me by my hair and smashed my lips into his. it was rough and hard yet passionate. his arms snaked around my waist and he pulled me on his lap, i started grinding on his hard dick, causing him to groan through my lips. 

he threw me on the couch and he got on top of me, he started to suck hard on my neck, i tried my best not to moan, his left hand was pulling my hair and his right hand was on my core, slowly rubbing it. then he roughly took my shirt off and also my bra, he started sucking and biting hard on my right nipple, causing me to moan loudly.

"i want you, now" he yelled in my face and i quickly nodded. he roughly ripped my pants off, he went down and he started licking and sucking my clit through my panties, i was uncontrollably moaning. he ripped my panties off and he started getting undressed, when he took his boxers off i was clearly shocked, i have never seen a dick this big in my entire life, he started laughing at my reaction.

"i don't have a condom right now love, which means...." he said, then he roughly turned me around.

"on your knees" he yelled, i quickly got on my knees.

"you're getting my D from the back" he said, i was about to turn around when he slammed his dick hard inside me. i moaned so loud, from both pain and pleasure.

"good girl" he said, he grabbed me by my hair and he started pounding me so hard and fast.

"D-d-david" i moaned so loud, he laughed. then he started going slower.

"faster" i moaned.

"beg" he whispered in my ear.

"please David, i'm begging you" i moaned so loud, he started fucking me a lot harder and faster.

well, that's something to remember.

**********************