XIII

so, i'm in the hotel bedroom, it's so awkward since i will share the same room with David.

i grabbed my bag and i started searching for something to wear. at the end i decided to wear an Adidas black 2 pieces bikini, black flip flops and a Carmen Marc Valvo Black Embellished Mesh Tunic Swim Cover up. i was about to walk outside but a deep voice roared my name from behind.

"PERSEPHONE" David roared again ,i rolled my eyes and i turned around. SWEET JESUS HE'S ONLY WEARING A NIKE SHORTS. PLEASE GOD TAKE ME EARLY. then i noticed the gauze that's wrapped around his shoulder.

"yes dear?" i said , trying to be innocent.

"change , it's too revealing" he roared and i rolled my eyes.

"i said it once , and i will say it twice, you don't own me" i yelled at him, he took a few steps closer to me , i took a few steps behind until my back hit the wall.

"i do own you" he whispered in my face, then he walked closer until our bodies we're touching, and our faces inches apart.

"how so?" i whispered , ignoring the heat between us.

"i remember that you told the blonde one earlier that i'm your man" he whispered , i swallowed the gulp in my throat.

"it's called helping, i didn't mean it seriously" i manged to let the words out.

"we'll see about that, sugar" he whispered the last part slowly in my ear , then he left the room and also leaving me in my deep thoughts.

after what seemed like perfect 10 minutes, i started walking downstairs, my mind busy thinking about David.

"and the queen is finally ready"Noah sarcastically yelled and i rolled my eyes at him. everyone we're sitting on the couches.

"since when did you come here?" i asked Noah.

"10 to 15 minutes ago" he said and i nodded.

"let's go peasants" i said and i walked to the door, everyone rolled their eyes at me except David who was busy on the phone.

after a quiet walk to the outdoor pool, we finally made it there, music blasting through the speakers, everyone dancing and grinding on each other, gross.

"Mr Spades, follow me" a guy said and we followed him, we walked to our chairs, and we all sat down.

"Mr Spades , if you want anything , call anyone that's around you and your order will be done within minutes" the guy told David then left.

"let's have a little bit fun before Chevy comes" Noah said and within seconds he ran to the pool and jumped in , splashing water on everyone. i took off the cover up i was wearing and my flip flops and i walked to the pool

we we're standing in front of the pool except David who was busy texting on the phone. everyone jumped in the pool except me and Marcus.

"jump" i told him.

"you first" he said.

"no you" i told him.

"okay then" he said then he pushed me in the cold ass water and he burst out laughing , then he jumped right after me.

"I HATE YOU" i splashed water on him and he laughed.

"David , can you please help me out of the pool" i asked David, he rolled his eyes then he walked to the edge of the pool.

"hurry up" he said. he put his hand out for me to grab, i grabbed his hand and i pulled him to me causing him to dive straight into the pool.

"WHAT WAS THAT FOR?" he yelled and we all burst out laughing.