🔮Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Tᴡᴏ🔮

Start from the beginning

The slender mech finally broke down after several Mega-cycles, coolant dripping from his optics as energon dripped from the mech's servos. All the Cybertronians that he had killed in his rage lay in various forms behind him as he cried silently.

He could almost reach out to his sparkmate... only to feel the cold, emptiness of their broken bond.

From that day onwards, the -------- would pay.

🔮

Lethe Rosier was bored.

Now, it wasn't unusual to see the Rosier girl in such a mood in the class she was in, but not even her best friends seemed to want to entertain her.

Both males were actually focused on their work, focusing on making their art teacher proud.

Lethe sighed at her friends, "I don't understand why you're trying so hard," she muttered, mostly to herself, but the other two caught it.

Jo and Aidan looked up at her, mixes of amusement and horror in their eyes, "How could you say that?" Aidan gasped dramatically.

Jo rolled his eyes at the other male, "Ms Smith is one of the best teachers at this school," he shrugged, "Pretty much everyone, even Vince and his cousin Alik like her."

Lethe shrugged, "I still don't see the point of this," she grumbled to herself.

"Then perhaps you might want to move to the side of the class that allows those who don't wish to partake in art to chill for a period," Ms Smith's voice said from behind the girl who jumped.

Lethe's cheeks reddened in embarrassment, "Sorry," she managed to say quietly before her voice failed her.

Ms Smith chuckled, a soft smile on her face, "It's quite alright, Lethe," she said.

Despite the warm aura that seemed to surround the art teacher, goosebumps pickled on Lethe's arms. No one, other than Jo and Aidan, would ever be that kind to Lethe Rosier if they didn't want something.

The girl gave the teacher an awkward smile before grabbing her bag and doing what her teacher had suggested as Ms Smith offered her help to Lethe's best friends.

Lethe sat down at a table that only held one other student, the brown-haired girl was tapping away furiously on her phone.

The Rosier girl didn't even bother to introduce herself, knowing that her voice would fail her if she even tried.

She pulled out her laptop. It had taken years to finally get, saving up any and all pocket money or odd jobs payment for what was now her most treasured item.

Her lithe fingers hovered over her keyboard for a second, her light azure blue eyes looked at her screen for a second before she was opening a word document.

'Wednesday 12th June,' she typed.

Lethe hesitated, then - before she could back out - she started to recount her dream from the last night. She bit her lip as her emotions from the dream came flooding back as she remembered the terrifying dream that had chased her until she died, then as if something tied her to the metal planet, the dream had pulled her back to watch the mech.

Lethe hadn't realised that her eyes had started to water until a tear slipped down her cheek.

Her hand had wiped it away instantly, knowing that any weakness could and would be used outside of class by the many ranges of bullies that resided in this school.

"Primus," Lethe muttered, "Why would a fragging dream affect me like this?"

The girl had a feeling she wouldn't like the answer.

Here's Chapter Two

Here's Chapter Two.

Note: ------- means an information blank. Sorta like in a S.H.I.E.L.D document.

Hope you enjoyed!
Feedback?

Hope you enjoyed!Feedback?