"You slut. You ditched school to fuck some boy."

"You weren't in school today." Jason's rough voice said quietly. He touched my shoulder and I flinched remembering the pain from Monday morning. What was I supposed to say.
"Aren't you going to ask how I know?" He asks me. I glare at him.

"How?" I asked him quietly.

"You left your bloody uniform on your bed." He said. My mum sat there with a satisfied smirk on her face. "Why didn't you go?" He asked me.

"I over slept." I told him. I mean I wasn't lying I just left out certain details.

"You were shagging that boy weren't you. You slut. You ditched school to fuck some boy." He spat

"He's not some boy. And I'm not shagging him." I say in my defence. He picked up his bottle of beer and threw it at me. A small piece of glass cutting my wrist. Luckily it wasn't deep.

"Tell the truth!" He shouted angrily. Stepping closer to me. And still my mum did NOTHING.

"I am!" I yell back at him.

"And you expect me to believe you?"He asked me. I shit him one last death glare before saying something that I'd regret.

"Fuck off. Go burn in hell." I scoff as I spun around and walked away. Into my room. However his hand flew right past my head slamming my door shit trapping me between him and the door. I jumped and let out a frightened squeal.

"The hell did you say to me?" He said angrily. I stayed silent. He growled at me before wrapping his hands around my throat. He didn't squeeze yet but the look on my face anyone could think he already was. "If you pull this kind of shit again. Don't think you'll get out of it this luck princess." He said coldly pulling my body forward, opening my door and roughly shoving me in there. I scrambled of the floor caressing my forehead. Lying on the middle of the single bed I stared out the window looking at the clear blue sky. I had nothing to do. No homework or anything. Coming to the end of school in a few weeks would be the start of a long dreadful summer. And I was definitely dreading it. I carefully cleaned the cut placed on my wrist but placing a plaster over the small gash.

Reece:
Is everything good? You safe?

Me:
Yeah I'm safe. Things are good x

I felt awful for lying, but the more people who know, will risk everything I've made sure won't happen, happen. But I didn't want anyone else to find out even if I end up killed. That is a risk I'm willing to take.