"By the way I made vanilla cheesecake for dessert."

The week seemed to have flown by quickly knowing that I had something to look forward to. However when I told my mum on Thursday I'm going to dads on Friday until Sunday evening things didn't go to well. She got mad at me causing a sleeping drink Jason to hit me. Luckily the bruises on my jaw would be easy to cover with a shot ton of foundation and concealer so nobody asked about it in the morning. I was currently sat on the train to Bedford and I had been glued to a poetry book which in the 5 minutes that passes I had almost finished it considering it was small. I had Lewis Capaldi playing on my phone that was connected to some headphones my dad bought me. Train took 17 minuets to fully get to Bedford and I had text my dad as I got to the station.

"Luna cariña look how grown up you are" My pa exclaims happily.

"I missed you Pa." I say embracing him in a tight hug. He hugs me back and then he looks me up and down and let's out a loud chuckle.

"Your uniform is so ugly." He says. Gosh how I've missed his thick Spanish accent. He walks us back to his car then drives us back to his home. "So Nathan isn't home till 5 however me and Jenn are at home. I smile and the idea of him having a nice family.

"I've missed them." I tell him

"And they've missed you too. They wish that you lived with us." He tells me "I don't like Jason someone like him shouldn't be near you." He says as he drives through Bedford.

"Well what can I say he is a dick." I say

"I know. Enough of that do you have any gossip?" My dad asks. How he loves the Luton gossip.

"Mr Evans says hiya." I tell him "and that's about it... actually no I saw Reece and met his band mates."

"Interesting." He says sarcastically. "How is school treating you?"

"It's boring." I bluntly say.

We finally got to his house which only took like 10 minuets. He recently moved and so I was surprised at the tidy looking houses. "Welcome home cariña." He says as he opens the car door for me. I grab the duffle bag and my school bag from the floor. He opens the front door and I walk it. It wasn't huge but it wasn't small.

"Lunaaaaaa." I hear Jenn practically call out as she jogs to the door and pulls me in for a tight hug.

"Hi Jenn." I says happily.

"How have you been doing?" She asks me

"I've been good what about you?"

"I've been amazing. Here let's make you some tea." She says as she takes my bags and leads me into the kitchen.
She brews me a nice cup of tea and passes me to biscoff biscuits. My dad had gone to pick Nathan from work leaving me and Jenn to have some girly time.

"I've met a boy." I tell her. She looks up from her plate and gives me an excited grin.

"You have? Tell me." She says. She was like 40 and yet she was acting like a teenager which was so cute.

"Yes. I met him last week Saturday and we went on a date on Monday. Funny enough he actually lives here in Bedford." I say

"You should invite him round." She suggests

"That's not necessary." I take a sip of the tea. The warm liquid flowing down my body. "But I'm meeting up with him tomorrow afternoon. We're getting lunch."

"I can make you Lunch for free.." she suggests. Bless her.

"For you I'll ask him." I tell her.

"By the way I made vanilla cheesecake for dessert." She tells me. I love cheesecake and I was so excited for dinner.