Leaning by you

‘one hour, hurry up, your suitcase is with us and packed, go home and check you have everything and meet us at the airport stand 30, your ticket and passport is in the front drawer, so is Alec’s so both of you get here quickly’

Gracie hung up the phone leaving a shocked Jaide.

Alec walked out of the bathroom, hair wet from the shower and a towel wrapped around his waist

‘are you going to tell me why you have frozen in time or do you like my body that much?’ snapping out of her trance she threw alec’s clothes at him

‘get ready, leaving now, plane one hour’

‘what?’

‘mum called, the plane is leaving in an hour, we have to go home and then meet them, hurry up and get changed’

‘oh shit’

within minutes jaide and alec were saying goodbye to a confused lance and laney and heading towards their houses.

‘oh my go oh my god, mum knew I was with you, she knew I spent the night somewhere.. with you. oh my god I am going to be sent to an island for the rebellious people and be stuck out there, and then  ill make someone mad which I never meant to and they will kill me, mum is going to send me to my death. Sweet jesus’

Alec laughed at the worried and overly dramatic Jaide

‘Sums chill, Gracie isn’t like that, hell she’ll probably be happy. Now we once we get to our house, you have fifteen minutes to get everything, passport, ticket, get ready and be ready to leave, otherwise ill come and drag you out’

‘ill just scream rape’

‘ I think you said that last night’

‘I did?’

‘you don’t remember?’

‘i'm getting images, like me laying on the grass, you drinking something disgusting and me being a tease, that’s all though’

alec went quiet, and jaide instantly knew she was leaving something important out

‘what else did I say?’

alec smiled and shook his head ‘nope, nothing else’ his smile was fake and his eyes lying, jaide could see it but she left it be.

***

Jaide and Alec ran through the airport few minutes until the passengers boarded

‘over there’ Alec took Jaide’s hand and ran towards aisle 30

they ran passing people, until they were standing in front of their families

‘oh thank god you two are here, come on the plane is about to let people on’