Chapter 30

Happy Reading

__________________________________________

Neil held Avni on the correct time to save her from falling.....Avni's hands were around her baby bump...

N- Avni....Avni you are ok na???

Av- Mogli...

N- Avni i am asking you...Are you ok???

Saying this he picked her up in bridal style...

P- I think we should call the doctor

S- Hey matarani Avni ko sahi salamat rakhna....Abhi abhi operation hua hai uski...

N- It's all my fault...I should not have allowed her to get out of her room..

All found Avni was sweating badly and almost fainted....

P- Doctor is on the way...

Neil took Avni to their room...

All these while Mogli was standing in a corner of the room....he was scared...very  much scared...

The doctor arrived.....she was checking Avni.....and Neil became very impatient...he was questioning the doctor continiously..

N- Doctor she is fine na????

D- She is fine....thanks to you that you caught her on the right time....

S- then why she fainted???

D- Currently her bp is very high....which is dangerous for her health.....I told you na that to keep her out of any kind of stress and to keep her happy...

N- I know.... it's all my fault

D- Don't worry....I am giving her an injection....she will be fine....she will gain consciousness soon....Right now let her sleep...

D- (turning around to Neil) She is fine...bas age se khayal rakhna (in a assuring way)

N- Th..thank you so much doctor

All were talking with doctor but they were unaware that one pair of eyes were watching this from a distance....

******

Avni slowly opened her eyes when she felt a pair of hands on her forehead ..she understood that it was Mogli's hands....so she was acting of sleeping

M- I am so sorry mumma...mere wajah se aap pain mei ho..I am a very bad son mumma...thats why all loves this baby very much...hain na mumma???

Avni was shocked to hear this from her own child....his misconception shocked her to the core....

M- Mumma i love you and papa so much...Aap ko pata hai...Jab aap meri jaan didi thi tab bhi mai aapse bohot pyaar karta tha...sab jab aapko hug karte the ya aap jab sabko pyaar karte the...Mujeh bilkul accha nhi lagta tha mumma.......is baby ki ane se kya aap bhi mujeh bhul jayogi like everyone??? Aapko pata hai jab woh bol rahi thi ki aap sab mujeh bhul jayoge tab mai unko kaha tha ki my mumma will never leave me... never ever....She asked me to check it....Maine sab unke baaton pe kiya....mai aapka accha beta nhi ban paya hu na mumma?? Ghar k sab mujse gussa hai...Aap bhi aankhe nhi khol rhi ho.... Mumma please i love you very much....Aap uth jao na.....I promise you mumma i will be a good boy....and I am sorry for hurting you so much....

Just then Neil entered into the room....Avni looked at Neil and Neil found Mogli standing beside her.....he also noticed Avni's tears....he immediately ran to her...

N- Avni you are awake!! What happened??? Why are you crying??? Yeh phirse kuch bol rha hai kya??? And Mogli what are you doing here?? Don't you have your homework???

Mogli became very much afraid....

Av- Ne....Neil...

N- What Avni??? Do you need anything???

Av- Please help me to sit....

N- Avni.....but why???

Av- ok you won't help me??? It's alright...I am getting up on my own

N- wait...

Neil helped her to sit..

Avni opened her arms for Mogli who was standing in a corner being guilty.....He was crying silently

Av- Mogli...mera baccha.... Mumma k paas nhi aaoge??

N- Avni...you aren't...

He was cut off by Avni....

Av- Mogli your mumma is asking you to come...

Mogli slowly tiptoed to her and stand beside her....Avni immediately took him in a hug...she started sobbing very badly

N- Avni!!!!

Av- I am sorry....very much sorry my baccha...see your mumma is very bad....I am not a good mother...I am a failed mother....jo aapni khud ki bacche ko samaj nhi paya....Mumma loves you so much.....I am sorry my baccha...so sorry...Aap to meri jaan ho...mai aapko kaise bhul sakti hu?? Mumma can't live without you.....

M- I am sorry mumma

Avni kissed his cheeks and again hugged him very tightly

Av- Aap mere liye sabse aage ho...Meri first priority....

Neil also became emotional seeing this mother son bond....

Avni checked the time...

Av- Mogli did you have your lunch???

Mogli nodded negatively

Av- What???.

N- Mogli bheema ne aapko khana di thi na...

M- woh...I wasn't hungry...

Av- Sab log mere bete ko hi bhul gaye...

N- Avni...aisa kuch nhi hai....sab log tumko lekar busy the....bheema gave him his lunch....

M- yes mumma

Avni again kissed his cheeks and wiped his tears....

Av- Aj mumma aapko khilayegi...ok???

___________________________________________

Wishing shayari20 a very happy birthday🎂...I am so sorry for the late update...I hope you will like it... wishing you many many happy returns of the day....I hope all your wishes get fulfilled this year....stay happy always

Coming to the update.... please do vote and comment