Chapter 28

Happy Reading

__________________________________________

After sending Mogli to his school, When Avni came back to their room Neil was not there....Avni wasn't feeling well...so she thought to take rest for some time....She laid down on the bed and closed her eyes...

Because of Neil's accident, Neil wasn't allowed to go to the office for a week...but he was having some important works so he called his secretary at his home and discussed about some important things sitting in the guest room as he wanted no disturbance....

When Neil entered into their room, he started shivering due to the AC temperature....he immediately adjusted it....just then he found Avni on the bed....laying back facing him...

N- ( in mind) Isn't she feeling well?? Why she is sleeping now??? And yeh AC ka temperature bhi itna kaam tha.....

Neil went in front of her and found her eyes closed....so he decided not to disturb her.....he locked the door messaging his dad to bring Mogli from his school....After that he also laid beside her with out disturbing her sleep.....Neil kept his one hand on her waist and pulled her towards him until her back got collided with his hard chest.....Neil hugged her from behind and rested his head on the nape of her neck......he kissed her earlobe followed by her cheeks.....

N- Sorry jaan....I know I have hurted you so much....but wifey it was unintentional.....I love you a lot wifey....and I am enjoying my life to fullest.....with my family.....our family Avni....I dont wanna think about our past...I just want to live in our present....enjoying this journey together....

Saying this he again kissed her cheek...

N- Avni...you are the bestest mother anyone can ever have....I am so much lucky for having you as a mother of my child....Mogli is lucky too....you have given such a good upbringing to him Avni..... yesterday what I said all those things.....I thought that you are showing my anger to that innocent child.... that's  why I said it....but promise....aage se kuch nhi karunga.....

N- Kitna kuch bol diya maine Avni....but see...you are sleeping....Mujeh yeh phirse bolna padega....when you will be awake...

Avni turned around and hugged him tightly...

Av- Toh phirse batana...

N- Haww Avni you were awake in all these time??? I thought you were sleeping...

Av- phir mai yeh sab kaise sunti???

N- Accha??

Av- Hmmm...

They looked into each others eyes.... slowly the distance between their lips started to decrease until they met with each other....Their legs got intertwined with each other in the most intimate form....Their lips were moving in a rhythm....Avni's hand found it's place into his dense hair.....

They broke the kiss in need of oxygen....both were panting heavily....Neil kissed her forehead and rested his lips there for a little longer...

Av- I love you...

N- I love you more....

Avni placed her head on his shoulder...

N- Btw Avni....why you were sleeping at this time??? You are fine na??

Av- pata nhi kyun....Bohot garmi lag rhi thi....thats why....

N- tomorrow you have to go for your routine checkup.....Mere chakkar mei you are avoiding your meals....Mai aaj se bheema ko bol dunga....Tumhe roj fruits cut kar k dene k liye....

Av- Neil...I am totally fine...

N- Accha you are fine....But my baby needs to eat fruits....

Av- Bade tez ho tum...

N- Woh to mai hu....

Soon sleep took over them and they slept hugging each other...and they slept for like 3 hours....

After opening her eyes Avni checked the time.....

Av- Shit!!! Itna der kaise so liya maine....I have to bring Mogli back from the school....He must be waiting for me....I need to hurry

Saying this she was about to get up...

N- Relax wifey....tum har waqt itna bhagte kyun rehti ho???

Av- Neil... Mogli...

N- Papa lekar ayenge use...

Av- Accha...Yeh mujeh pehle bol dena chahiye na.....Accha now get up....I have to dress your wounds....

While Avni was doing his dressing, Neil was lost in herself....Avni was blowing air on his wounds.....When Avni was done with it, Neil wrapped his hands around her waist and pulled her closer....

Av- Neil yeh kya kar rahe ho???

N- (keeping his head on her clivage) Wifey k saath romance.....

Neil was about to kiss there but suddenly Mogli entered into their room calling out Avni..

M- Mumma Mumma!!

Neil closed his eyes in frustration

N- Isse bhi abhi ana tha!!🙄🙄

___________________________________________

Please do vote and comment