chapter - 3

Happy reading😊

___________________________________________

S- par mogli???

P- usska custody to Neil ka hain na..........

All these conversation were heard by Neil........He was in a emotional mess.......and he left the place angrily.....and went to the Cliff area where they first met.......he couldn't hold back his tears anymore and broke down.....

N- kyun Avni tum nhi chahati ki main tumse koi contact karun??? Main gussa hu tumse but I have a valid reason .......thick hain....agar tum yhi chahati ho to yhi hoga....I will move on with Mitali.....Mogli bhi aap mere paas hain.....Tum bhi to move on karogi.....tumhari liye bhi to sochne ka bohot log hain na........

After sometime he returned home and slept as he was very tired.........

On the other side Avni was taking shower after a hectic day.... suddenly her bare body caught her attention.....the water droplets were going through her bare body......she kept her hand on her belly specially on her stretch marks.....she was caressing those marks ...this was the first drawing made by her son....on her body....she was missing her son terribly....she was physically present there but her mind and her heart was with him...for the first time in this 9 year she was living without him........but then she remembered that she had joining the next day......so she dried up her body and wore her nitey and slept......

The next few days were busy for both khanna family and Avni .......bebe went to Canada because she couldn't tolerate more of this drama..... Mogli became silent child.....he wanted to avoid Mitali that's why he always kept himself busy in his studies.......Neil was also very busy.....as one of his colleague was ill so he had to do extra duty for him......

Finally the weekend came....

P- Mogli beta kal jaldi uthna.....hum logo ko subha jaldi nikalna hain......

Mo- (excitedly) mumma k pass???

P- haan...😊

Neil noticed the happiness into Mogli's eyes......

N- (in mind) kitna khush hain yeh....mai koi galti to nhi kar raha hu na.....

The next morning Mogli and Prakash left for meeting Avni ......

They reached following the address given by Avni ......

Mogli rang the bell excitedly...

And an old woman opened the door......

P- yha pe Avni Mehta rehta hain na..

O.L- haan.....aap Avni k papaji hain na??? Ayiye andar ayiye.......

P- App kon???

O.L- main asha tai....Avni k kaam pe madat karne k liye rehti hu........par wo hi to sab kaam kar leti hain....bohot pyari hain aapki bacchi......

Mo- meri mumma hain hi lakho me ek.....

Meanwhile Avni came.....

Mo- mumma!!!!!

Mogli ran to Avni ang hugged her waist tightly....Avni understood and she kneeled down and hugged him very tightly.....like she found her heart beat back......

She was kissing him all over his face..

Av- mera baccha.....aap thick to ho na??

Mo-haan mumma main to thick hu...par aap kya diet kar rhi ho??? Aap itne slim dikh rhi ho....

P- haan Avni beta yeh kya halat bana rakhi hain aapni......

Av- papaji yeh work stress k wajah se hua hain......

P- haan woh to mujhe pata hi hain....

Mo- mumma mujhe aapko kitni baatein bolna hain.....aapke saath ghumna hain......muje lori sunna hain.....

Av- array dhire.......accha sab karenge....pehle mumma k hatton se rajma chawal khana hain na aapko....

Mo- (excitedly) yeh....I love you mumma.......

That day mogli didn't leave her for a second.....even at night he slept hugging her tightly......

Avni was feeling his warmth after very long.....she was caressing his hair.......right then she was wanting to stop the time....and the mumma son duo had a very peaceful sleep after a long time......

The next morning Mogli woke up late......he was missing the warmth of his mother...so he went to the kitchen area rubbing his eyes....

On the other hand Avni and Prakash were discussing something.... seeing mogli Avni wiped off her tear.....

Mo- mumma aap dono kya baat kar rahe ho??? And dadu aap ready hokar kyun baithe ho??

P- woh beta humein aab jana hoga...

Mogli became sad....

Av- Mogli beta yaha aao....chalo mai aapko ready kar deti hu.....aap sad mat hona....next month aap firse aa jana....

She took mogli with her for making him ready......but mogli was not talking to her ...

Av- main aapko ek secret bolu??

Mo- mujeh aap k saath rehna hain....

Av- agar main har roj aapke saath video calls pe baat karu to kya aapka gussa kam hoga???

Mo- sacchi???

Av- mucchi...and she kissed his hairs...

Avni told mogli to behave properly with everyone specially with Neil...

After sometime prakash and Mogli left.....

Closing the door Avni broke down completely....she couldn't hold her emotions anymore and she started sobbing loudly...

___________________________________________

Please do vote and comment