Chapter- 15

Happy reading😊

__________________________________________

Neil pulled Avni on his lap.....Avni kept her head on his solder...Both were lost in each others eyes....Avni kept her one hand on his neck for support......Neil was caressing her other hand....

They were so lost in each other eyes that they didn't know when their lips met with each other.....after 10 long years.....But they didn't kissed each other firstly.....they just stayed in that position.....actually they were feeling each others breathing.....after sometime their lips started moving....and they started kissing each other....their kiss was proof that how long they craved for each other.....It was full of love, care, passion and what not......Both were crying.....but suddenly Neil pulled off from that kiss...

Av- Kya hua???

N- Avni no....its wrong......I may hurt you.....You are already hurt.....

Av- uff kitna bolte ho tum....She again started kissing him...

And their hands unknowingly started undressing each other....Though Avni was behaving bold in front of Neil but she was feeling shy because her body has changed a lot....

Neil laid down her on bed carefully and he was kissing every inch of her body....In response Avni was only moaning and pulling him into her by his hairs....

Neil's lip was travelling on her whole body......her neck, her chest, her breast, her bullet mark, her navel....But when his lip reached to her lower abdomen.....he stopped kissing her......He was caressing the uneven skin of her lower abdomen.....And Avni understood this....

Neil's hands stopped on a particular place.....and he looked up at Avni in a confusion.....

N- Avni ye...

Av- tumhara pyara sa bete ko iss dunia me lane ka nishani.....along with his drawings on my skin.....

N- MATLAB???

Av- They are my pregnancy stretch marks....Along with the stitch marks of the delivery....

Neil broke down again hugging her waist......Avni made him face her...

N- sorry Avni mai tumhe protect nhi kar paya...kitna kuch miss kar diya maine Avni..

Av- ssh!!!!!! And she kissed his forehead followed by his eyes to calm him down....

After sometime they both resumed their unfinished work again.....Neil was very gentle with Avni throughout it.....Their room was filled with their moans......after climaxing together Neil kept his head on her chest and Avni was caressing his hairs...

N- I missed you Avni so much...pata hain in palon k liye mai kitna tadpaya hu...Avni did I hurt you????

Av- I also missed you so much..... And Meri Neil mujeh kabhi bhi hurt karne k baare mein soch bhi nhi sakta hain.karna to dur ki baat

In reply Neil just hugged her...

Av- Neil...

N- Hmmmm..

Av- I have to go to washroom for cleaning this mess...

Neil took her to washroom and cleaned themselves

After coming out of the washroom he helped her to wear his tee which was barely covering her mid thighs........he also wore his shorts........

Both laid down beside each other......Avni hugged him and kept her head on his bare chest and was listening his heart beats................Neil covered them with a duvet...

Neil took her hand and kissed it.....

N- love you wifey......

Av- love you too hubby.....

N- finally yeh room ab mera sukoon ghar ban gaya Avni...

Av- hmmm....

N- waise wifey iss dress me aap kafi hot lag rahi hain......

Av- thank God tumhara single track mind wapas aa aya.......first time mai khush hu tumhare iss mind pe......yeh tears ab accha nhi lag raha tha mujeh......

N- haan....Ab pata chalega wifey..........Accha let's sleep....you must be very tired....

Av- (yawning) yes!!

And they slept hugging each other.........

In the next morning Neil wokeup first and was admiring his love.....he remembered their passionate night and was blushing.......his wifey was sleeping with a cute pout........but her face was glowing.........it had a satisfactory smile.......

Neil kissed her forehead.....

N- good morning wifey......from today your fairytale life will start Avni....trust me.....

___________________________________________

Sorry for late and short update..... credits my semester exam😑...... please do vote and comment