"Yes sir." TJ replied and Trey let his shirt go and TJ took a seat in his seat not crying although he wanted to. He knew Tremaine didn't play that. That's why I loved the fact that I had a kid with Tremaine and nobody else, I didn't have to lift a finger.

Not only did he demand anybody in our presence respect me, but he made sure our son knew to listen to me even when he wasn't around. "Thank you papi." I say slightly smirking and his serious face turned into a smirk. He leaned down pecking my lips.

"Uncle Trey!" Laura shouted as she climbed the steps of the jet, she ran and jumped in Trey's arms. Soon after her Bryshere walked into the jet with Braylyn asleep in his arms. Laura was 4 and 4 months older than TJ, Braylyn was 1 and she was the brat me and her don't get along.

"Wassup y'all." Bry greeted us as he found his seat, Lauren got onto the jet with her hood on like she was not in the mood to be bothered.

"Bitch what's yo problem?" I asked

"Fuckin 8 o clock In the morning, I don't get up this early." She mumbled. "Where Chris ass at? Cause how he gone schedule this shit this early and ain't here?" She asked

"Is Beyonce comin?" Bry asked

"Yeah Chris got her to come." I answered

"And anybody got anything new on the status of they relationship?" Lauren asked

"According to Beyonce they're just enjoying each other and the sex." I shrugged, we all say around talking for another hour and there was still no Bey and Chris.

"Boy what the fuck!" I shouted ready to get this flight to Virginia started.

"I'm calling now baby." Trey said placing his phone on speaker, after the 3rd ring this nigga Chris answers the phone.

"Hello?" He mumbled like he was half sleep.

"Ah hell nah!" We all shouted

"Nigga I know you not still sleep!" I yelled

"Oh fuck, Beyonce wake up." He said like he was aware of shit now.

"No baby just a little longer." We hear Beyonce in the background.

"Y'all go ahead we gone take her jet down there." He mumbled

"You know what! Bet! Go tell the pilot we ready to go!" Lauren shouted irritated. "Coulda stayed my ass in the bed, y'all bitches better be ready for some words when I see y'all!"

"Mhm bye." Chris said and the line ended.

"This nigga did not just..." I say appalled.

Beyonce Giselle Knowles:

"That taste good?" Chris asked, I was sitting sideways on his lap and my head resting on his shoulder as he fed me another spoonful of this french cuisine.

"Mhm." I say nodding, he fed me another spoonful. We had finally gotten out of bed to get on my jet to go to Virginia. We were supposed to be on the jet 9 hours ago but the way last night went we made love all the way until about 6 or 7.

I wasn't nervous about meeting his mom, I knew she would love me. Everybody's mom loves me, I carry myself like the woman I'm supposed to carry myself like. I knew that after I met his mom I would be put in the wife position for real, I knew Chris was the man for me when I laid eyes on him.

It felt good to finally have him wrapped around my finger and I would never tell how I did it either. You always keep your game to yourself, of course I read his handbook. It was easy to get around, if you were that bitch. Me? I'm that bitch. He knew it, I knew it, our friends knew it, and now his mom would know.

I was ready to settle down with him, and him only. I had him so wrapped up in me when another woman would flirt with him he would only pull me closer. I had trained him to be the man that I wanted him to be. His selfishness was out the door.

These past 5 months not only was he being a great man for me but he was preparing for his daughter. Though the custody battle was kind of messy right now he was at every appointment, we would be painting the nursery when we got back from Virginia his demeanor went from an irresponsible eligible bachelor to a man taking responsibility for his actions.

I wasn't about to get with him and fix him, I had to first show him who he was and make him change. Never go into a relationship trying to fix someone you make them fix that shit before you get too deeply involved.

"You are so damn pretty." He mumbled looking down at me as he wiped the food from the corner of my mouth. "I can't wait for my mom to approve of you."

"Oh yeah? Why is that?" I asked lifting my head from his shoulder.

"You'll see, just know that you're important to me and uhm things gone be different after we get back from Virginia."

"Different? How?"

"Let's get there when we get there, I just need you to meet my mom before things get different.."

~~~~~

Watch this 😎👀